• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Winter Break Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All games exc. Liverpool feel like shit.

Yeah, but this one is complete fucking shit.

Aaron Moye for Brighton has attracted my attention for being fatally limited.

Watford did absolutely nothing, and let Brighton have all the ball. Brighton don't have anywhere near the quality to do anything.

Yeah, but this one is complete fucking shit.

Aaron Moye for Brighton has attracted my attention for being fatally limited.

They put a lot of passes together without really going anywhere, Mooy is a good player but is very slow & with Murray up top on his own
you're not going to create a lot unless you get it wide and put balls in from all angles which they don't want to do being a possession based side.

Shitty vs Hammers called off due to inclement weather.

Win next week and the lead is 25 points

Pity.. was looking forward to that.

Interestingly the game at Sheffield is still on? Worse conditions on the west side of the pennines?

Callum Wilson puts Bournemouth 1 up.

Started really brightly.

Really poor from Berge

I bet they're regretting cancelling the games now, the wind is back to normal here now, lovely sunny winters day.

I bet they're regretting cancelling the games now, the wind is back to normal here now, lovely sunny winters day.
Can't the bastards get it back on?

Surely a game should only be cancelled if deemed not suitable 15-20 mins prior to kick off?

Can't the bastards get it back on?

Surely a game should only be cancelled if deemed not suitable 15-20 mins prior to kick off?
Hardly fair on the west ham fans that is it? Travel all the way from London. Then walking to the ground it being called off.

Hardly fair on the west ham fans that is it? Travel all the way from London. Then walking to the ground it being called off.

Fuck em, all 20 of them.

What about the hundreds of thousands of fans missing out at home/pub?

Don't think Wilson is ever making it here, too many games where he doesn't cut it.

Sheffield United deserve this. Bournemouth do look handier than the useless shite they were handing out a few weeks ago.

Fuck em, all 20 of them.

What about the hundreds of thousands of fans missing out at home/pub?
Seriously? Fuck off.

I get the game very rarely, but the fans at the ground matter more than the fans at home.

They have paid more, they've travelled, spent a lot of their time & money into supporting their club, & without them being at the match it wouldn't be even remotely as entertaining.

I personally think that the TV revenue should be used to subsidise the match goers tickets as well, plus prioritising younger adults & kids in the list to help the atmosphere as much as possible.

It's been a good match so far, with Bayern dominating possession.

Not sure I realised Leipzig's keeper was Gulasci, formerly on our books but never broke through.

Bayern are a fucking class side aren't they when they wanna turn it on they play some of the best football....

Leipzig dangerous on the counter.

Pen Bayern

VAR will overturn as he was clearly offside.

Leipzig get away with 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom