• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's going to Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's managing the whatsapp group for those traveling? @peterhague? (I know its been a tough day for you lot today, but chin up ;) )

I'll happily be in the group, but you should expect me to be as effective at meeting up as I was last year

I don't expect to meet up with anyone because the day is going to be mental and I know hundreds of people heading over who are all trying to meet up. What I normally do in these situations is meet no-one and fuck about on my own or with the gang I rolled in with. Much easier and more realistic

I don't expect to meet up with anyone because the day is going to be mental and I know hundreds of people heading over who are all trying to meet up. What I normally do in these situations is meet no-one and fuck about on my own or with the gang I rolled in with. Much easier and more realistic
Agree - same here.

Still no harm messaging every now & then

Same for Pete? I can't remember if you're about Sunday...

Pm me your number just in case.

I've still got no idea who I'll get to meet and not. There's about 6 or 7 different groups i know so not really arsed as long as I'm having a laugh.

I'll be about from midday or so on the Saturday anyway for those wanting to meet.

Same for Pete? I can't remember if you're about Sunday...

Pm me your number just in case.

I've still got no idea who I'll get to meet and not. There's about 6 or 7 different groups i know so not really arsed as long as I'm having a laugh.

I'll be about from midday or so on the Saturday anyway for those wanting to meet.

Yeah, I'm going with Pete, a few mates and my lads and I'm supposed to be meeting 9000 cousins and mates and all the rest of it. Even my lads mates are on my case about where we're meeting up. I'm gonna turn my phone off and wander about on the Saturday.

A week or two ago DB said he had a contact in UEFA who may get him a ticket; more recently he has said he wont be able to make it over himself. So why don't you ask him when he brings you an early morning cup of tea in bed tomorrow?

Ha ha.

Yeah, I'm going with Pete, a few mates and my lads and I'm supposed to be meeting 9000 cousins and mates and all the rest of it. Even my lads mates are on my case about where we're meeting up. I'm gonna turn my phone off and wander about on the Saturday.

Was just myself and 2 mates in Kiev last year and we were due to meet about 20 other mates on the Saturday of the game...didn't meet one in the end. Can have the best intentions to, but between shitty phone signal and the day flying in etc, it never happens. Like when you're out on the piss in town and bump into an old school mate you haven't seen in ages and before you part ways say "yeah mate we'll get a bevvy soon" only for it never to happen

Don’t forget we gotta collect tickets in Madrid. Fuck knows where that’s gonna be. I’ve made no plans to meet anyone cis we won’t get to Madrid till 2pm then gotta run about sorting shit. It’s not gonna be as relaxing a day as Kiev was.

Don't forget a roll of duct tape. Not just for sex games, but to tape that ticket round your chest so it doesn't get nicked!

I never ever known so many people to be able to get a ticket as this year. Normally the lads who lost out on the ballot get sorted one way or another, but I haven't heard of anyone getting one that didn't get one in the ballot or the corporate guaranteed ticket & I know so many going offering silly money about that can't get sorted.

Don't forget a roll of duct tape. Not just for sex games, but to tape that ticket round your chest so it doesn't get nicked!

I never ever known so many people to be able to get a ticket as this year. Normally the lads who lost out on the ballot get sorted one way or another, but I haven't heard of anyone getting one that didn't get one in the ballot or the corporate guaranteed ticket & I know so many going offering silly money about that can't get sorted.

I got one for our group, very lucky. My mate Wayne from down south, his mate got one in the ballot but didn’t have anyone to go with, so said we could have it in exchange for the face value ticket price and us sorting him 3 tickets together for any game next season so he could bring his kids to their first ever match.

Boss deal, snapped his hand off. Ticket arrived at mine today [emoji4]

I got one for our group, very lucky. My mate Wayne from down south, his mate got one in the ballot but didn’t have anyone to go with, so said we could have it in exchange for the face value ticket price and us sorting him 3 tickets together for any game next season so he could bring his kids to their first ever match.

Boss deal, snapped his hand off. Ticket arrived at mine today [emoji4]

Outrageous. Congrats

So, will be blatting down from Burgos to Madrid the morning of 1st June. Road is the E5.

1) Can anyone who knows suggest a good tube/metro station with a car park in the suburbs (NE of Madrid, I guess) to leave the car ?
2) Are the Spaniards likely to nick my hubcaps ?

As people have dropped out due to family reasons, I've got seats free going from Portsmouth (19:30 Thursday 30th) to Madrid (via St Malo). Returning Monday 3rd.

Driver(s) preferred, but not essential.

I got as far as "I've got seats free", jumped out of my chair and was in the middle of PMing you, before I read the rest & came back down to earth with a bump

Just got an email off LFC about picking tickets up and I've suddenly got the pre big night out shits. I've been trying not to think about it but that's it now. It's begun.
Did they do that thing that was rumoured & have multiple locations across the city to collect them from? Would make it easier for fans if they didn't all have to get them from the same place meaning huge queues.

Did they do that thing that was rumoured & have multiple locations across the city to collect them from? Would make it easier for fans if they didn't all have to get them from the same place meaning huge queues.

I think it’s only the corporates and hospitality that have to pick up in Madrid. Guess it’s to cut out touting, as you have to show passport and email to pick the ticket up and it HAS to be in your name. It’s not far from the fan park and open from 10am so we should be sound.

I think it’s only the corporates and hospitality that have to pick up in Madrid. Guess it’s to cut out touting, as you have to show passport and email to pick the ticket up and it HAS to be in your name. It’s not far from the fan park and open from 10am so we should be sound.
Sound. I'd be taking a money belt thing that old people wear & putting it in that, be shitting one about getting it nicked otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom