• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who am I ?( Very easy edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1805.jpg

I opened the tread last night, fell asleep before replying, and didn’t update this morning to see it’s been worked out.

Kind of worked it out after the first couple of posts but couldn’t remember his name - only that he was always injured.

I opened the tread last night, fell asleep before replying, and didn’t update this morning to see it’s been worked out.

Kind of worked it out after the first couple of posts but couldn’t remember his name - only that he was always injured.
As soon as you figure out the Tottenham connection you'll get.

I think we should have rules or guidelines - like whether you guessed or knew without googling - even drop in thoughts that might trigger others to remember.

Like - I knew this one - could picture his face but couldn’t remember his name - remember him play for Portsmouth in a FA Cup game before he signed for Spurs and that he was always injured.

love these sort of things.

I think we should have rules or guidelines - like whether you guessed or knew without googling - even drop in thoughts that might trigger others to remember.

Like - I knew this one - could picture his face but couldn’t remember his name - remember him play for Portsmouth in a FA Cup game before he signed for Spurs and that he was always injured.

love these sort of things.

You're right, this is a game best played live.

You're right, this is a game best played live.

I find myself listening to James O’Brien on LBC radio a lot - he has a thing on Thursday during the last hour of his show - called “Mystery Hour” where someone rings in with a question that’s line an answer to - the weirder and more obscure, while being interesting, the better. O’Brien try’s to answer it, but it’s about guests calling in with the answer - the not real qualification being you haven’t googled it, you just know because it’s your field of expertise or, randomly, it’s just something huh know about.

It sounds dull - but it’s actually really good fun - it’s even been made into a board game.

I find myself listening to James O’Brien on LBC radio a lot - he has a thing on Thursday during the last hour of his show - called “Mystery Hour” where someone rings in with a question that’s line an answer to - the weirder and more obscure, while being interesting, the better. O’Brien try’s to answer it, but it’s about guests calling in with the answer - the not real qualification being you haven’t googled it, you just know because it’s your field of expertise or, randomly, it’s just something huh know about.

It sounds dull - but it’s actually really good fun - it’s even been made into a board game.

Interesting, I love brainteasers, puzzles, riddles, trivia etc.
As a kid I read a lot of comics and once in a while they featured a "who did it?" puzzle. Basically a short story about a detective trying to solve a mystery and you had to figure out who the killer was based on the interrogations.

Interesting, I love brainteasers, puzzles, riddles, trivia etc.
As a kid I read a lot of comics and once in a while they featured a "who did it?" puzzle. Basically a short story about a detective trying to solve a mystery and you had to figure out who the killer was based on the interrogations.
You should check out the board game Baker Street. Sherlock Holmes in board game form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom