• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's other matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you just going to sit there getting stoned watching football all day?"

"I honestly hadn't considered it love, but now you mention it'

"I'm going to my mum's"

:graham:
Good day of fixtures today tbh, tomorrow too actually.

Arsenal ahead after just 15 minutes. Ace.

Not cos I like arsenal, but cos I dislike spurs more. Also, if arsenal beat these today & get up a head of steam they could, could, get ahead of them. Spurs missing out on the CL this season could cripple them financially. Not likely, but you never know.

Not cos I like arsenal, but cos I dislike spurs more. Also, if arsenal beat these today & get up a head of steam they could, could, get ahead of them. Spurs missing out on the CL this season could cripple them financially. Not likely, but you never know.
Yep, Spurs implosion glee aside, we want the top four race to be as tight as possible so that United and Spurs have something to play for in their games against City. Downside, same thing will happen for us with Chelsea and Spurs.

If it's going to be another frugal summer for Spurs, I'd rather they got a CL spot.

It'll do more for a club like Utd or Arsenal.

Good game.

If it's going to be another frugal summer for Spurs, I'd rather they got a CL spot.

It'll do more for a club like Utd or Arsenal.

Nah, Spurs will be doomed without the money. Arsenal are very secure

[Mods: can you delete my Everton thread post, please? First of all it froze when I tried to delete it, and now I can't even access that thread. I get this message: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.]

Really strange Arsenal team. Not sure it's clever, so much as Spurs can't get their heads around it. Is that Mustafi clown actually playing right back? Why not just stick Son right on him, he's slow and clumsy as fuck

I hate Chelsea and United more, so I'd prefer them to finish above both of those teams, especially United.
Yeah, but as mentioned before, it won't damage Chelsea or united anywhere near as much losing out compared to spurs, would would be financially fucked if they don't qualify.

Spawny fucking cunts.

That's offside to start with, & it was a soft pen anyway, that happens to salah every fucking match.

Good game.

Nah, Spurs will be doomed without the money. Arsenal are very secure

Get that but they’ll likely be more attractive to potential targets whereas by the looks of it Spurs won’t be spending much again.

Rather Arsenal or whoever shop in the second tier and Spurs spend nothing than the former being able to buy better and Spurs still spending nothing.

It's ok though arsenal will surely battle their way back into the lead with the warrior ozil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom