• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's other matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, by "lately" I mean the last 2 classicos, which were the only Barca games I've watched recently.

More Ramos thuggery. Tripped up Messi off the ball by sticking his leg behind him, then almost knocked him out before half-time.

Reactions: Ijg
Meanwhile, Bayern is back at the (joint) top in Germany after an impressive 5:1 away win against Borussia Monchengladbach. Dortmund lost to Augsburg yesterday, they've gone seriously off the boil.

OK, by "lately" I mean the last 2 classicos, which were the only Barca games I've watched recently.

More Ramos thuggery. Tripped up Messi off the ball by sticking his leg behind him, then almost knocked him out before half-time.

I’m only pulling your leg mate, he’s having the season of his life this season though.

Ramos is a cunt.

Ah, that's what it is. Messi is playing despite a groin pull; doesn't quite have the same acceleration.

Ramos takes out Messi, finally gets a yellow card. On the replay you can see he's starting to motion for Messi to get up, while he is still falling down. He's such a cartoon villain, you just have to laugh.

Now Lenglet with a bit of revenge, hits Ramos on the head, leading with his elbow. Should be a red in fairness, gets away with it.

I think they copied. They played it once and won. Then again. Then it stuck.

He's Catalan. Having a very good end to the season too

How are Leicester looking under the synonymous one?
I always assume he's French cos of the name. I've been corrected umpteen times, yet I'll do it again for sure!

Leicester look more of the same, bit that convincing but dangerous on the counter when they get the chance.

He's been trying that run all match & had no joy but finally got through. Great ball & perfectly taken chance under pressure.

I knew I should have bought that cunt on my fuck my FF team but spent Ps on Hazard instead - though seeing him do fucking nothing and Chelsea losing against that shit Fulham team wouldn't be a bad sight at all

Hahaha. Really? It's actually quite remarkable they've kept hold of him tbh.

That's what the commentary on my channel said. I was shocked he didnt take his chance to go to Arsenal after their league winning season. Equally shocked he wasnt just a one season wonder. He's a quality striker. Smart runs, tenacious, good finisher. Remarkable he took so long to reach the top level.

Watford concede last minute whilst pushing for their own winner.

Great goal by Gray, lovely touch from Deeney.

Was a pretty enjoyable match that.

Fulham Chelsea now. Not expecting this to be half as enjoyable, but you never know.

Ha. Couldn't help but laugh then. Both sets of fans starting singing "It's happened again, Tottenham Hotspur, it's happened again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom