• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

We are in their heads it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
No holes or no holds?:sick:

I'd rather not answer that list and make people hate me for my choices, I get enough of that IRL. As I post you'll find out what I like and don't. But here's something I like, German beer,

I will say I like the "robust nature" of threads and that there's not too much politics where everyone tries to out-virtue each other

I need to preserve the mystique now my internet wizardry has been cruelly revealed to be just a well timed delete.

This post could be any number of things.
Classic RedNinja (which in itself is the antithesis of this guy, he's hardly stealth leaving a pile of crap in his wake everytime he posts)

No holes barred makes it sound like a homo exclusive lfc forum.
Or it's the worst chat up line ever.
Atlas managed to Prove my Point there I think.. at least...

Feb 22 2009 to Jan 31st 2019 is 7 years for FFF

As you probably already noted, @insty, intelligence is not a strong poiint in SCM ;)
Hahaha. I quickly read the previous posts & thought I'd read seven, not ten. No idea how.

Ten years lurking is incredible.

Is he our longest serving lurker? He's certainly our longest serving lurker turned poster.

Why thank you!
Another 5 years and I might share the incredibly boring story of how I was banned from playing field hockey and met the wrestler The Mighty Quinn as a result.
Typical I can't link to a video for John Quinn due to lurkage.

Intelligence is relative, so long as you're red you're fine by me.

Not a Yank, I just didn't want anyone to think I was the kind of nutter who would play ice hockey.

Wot?!? I play ice hockey. On two teams at that

They all are here mate..

It is one of the registration requirements

Are you a cunt and/or nutter I think it asks for when registering [emoji16]
In fact, I believe this is the standard "Captcha" on the registration page:

ee-4g-08-22-next-co-uk-sign-in-was-unsuccessful-try-again-7060148.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom