• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

We are in their heads it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
964773f3139ad14714a21a66b8503e7c.jpg

Even City fans think he's a mong. He gets loads of shit on Bluefume.

Anyway:

I know i'm in the minority but i don't see anything wrong with giving each other stick. I miss the good old days. Now you're not allowed because they're so paranoid that it will start a riot. Fuck that give it large and when we win i'd love our players to give him stick back.

I know i'm in the minority but i don't see anything wrong with giving each other stick. I miss the good old days. Now you're not allowed because they're so paranoid that it will start a riot. Fuck that give it large and when we win i'd love our players to give him stick back.

Yeah, it's a shame it's all so sanitised.

Mind you, maybe he deleted it because he's very thin-skinned and doesn't like blowback and looking silly. Like all that to and fro banter between Kane and Vardy when Leicester won the title. Cringe.

Yeah, it's a shame it's all so sanitised.

Mind you, maybe he deleted it because he's very thin-skinned and doesn't like blowback and looking silly. Like all that to and fro banter between Kane and Vardy when Leicester won the title. Cringe.
hahaha that was proper cringing stuff. In Vardy's defence he was most probably half cut while doing it.

My daughter is at Uni in Sheffield and she works matchdays at Bramall Lane.

Kyle Walker was in one of the boxes she was working, they spent a fortune on booze etc and he left a £1.70 tip, after that tweet she likes him even less!

4c2d5cc9fd96ff49d99af9a3b8af9df3.jpg

Pogba at it too.. Posting and deleting..

UTD fans where outraged with this pic, which then forced him to delete it..

I mean cmon .. its harmless

My daughter is at Uni in Sheffield and she works matchdays at Bramall Lane.

Kyle Walker was in one of the boxes she was working, they spent a fortune on booze etc and he left a £1.70 tip, after that tweet she likes him even less!

You should have waited another three weeks to make your first post on your 10th anniversary! You couldn't hold it anymore, eh?

Sadly most football fans now are over reactionary wankers who cant take a joke, I think its the reason most of us are on here instead of one of the mainstream Liverpool boards, the ideological purity on most of those places makes Scientology look like a free form exchange of ideas.

Someone with shit loads of followers on Twitter should tweet him asking about the £1.70 tip. #billybiglicks

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Wow. You've been lurking for seven years?!

It's like finding out there's been someone hiding in your wardrobe spying on you for years.

You must know us really well. And yet you still decided to stay.

You must be our kind of person (a cunt like the rest of us, in other words).
Feb 22 2009 to Jan 31st 2019 is 7 years for FFF

As you probably already noted, @insty, intelligence is not a strong poiint in SCM ;)

Why thank you!
Another 5 years and I might share the incredibly boring story of how I was banned from playing field hockey and met the wrestler The Mighty Quinn as a result.
Typical I can't link to a video for John Quinn due to lurkage.

Intelligence is relative, so long as you're red you're fine by me.

Not a Yank, I just didn't want anyone to think I was the kind of nutter who would play ice hockey.

What kind of witchery is this? The post I replied to is now after my reply .... admit it, you're the grand master of the internet, aren't you?

Why thank you!
Another 5 years and I might share the incredibly boring story of how I was banned from playing field hockey and met the wrestler The Mighty Quinn as a result.
Typical I can't link to a video for John Quinn due to lurkage.

Intelligence is relative, so long as you're red you're fine by me.

Not a Yank, I just didn't want anyone to think I was the kind of nutter who would play ice hockey.
So @insty as you have been lurking for 10 years.. you will have seen anything and everything SCM

So Sorry to put you on the spot.. but I really have to ask... Interesting to see what long time lurkers think of this site..

Favourite SCM moment

Favourite poster

Most annoying poster

Favourite Thread

Poster you most likely to have a pint with

Poster your most likely to Chin one

I'm sure other posters could add more to this list...

Just to add.. you probably know by know.. no holes barred with this site ..

If you offend someone (within reason) it just make all the more interesting..

What kind of witchery is this? The post I replied to is now after my reply .... admit it, you're the grand master of the internet, aren't you?
He deleted it and reposted it..

Sorry to disappoint you.. As an admin I can see behind all this alleged witchery

Just to add.. you probably know by know.. no holes barred with this site ..

This post could be any number of things.
Classic RedNinja (which in itself is the antithesis of this guy, he's hardly stealth leaving a pile of crap in his wake everytime he posts)

No holes barred makes it sound like a homo exclusive lfc forum.
Or it's the worst chat up line ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom