• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Villa at Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most important win of the season.

Our last 4 games look like 12pts. Touchwood.

Win 2 of the next 3 and I think we'll make CL.

Even if we get smoked against Real, we needed to get this home voodoo off our back.

FT well I wanted a 7-0 drubbing but it’s 3 points none the less Bring on the Madrid cunts.

Nat Phillips. How does he not end up with a dozen concussions each game. I love him.

But will he stay? If we get Konate, I reckon we get £25M from Palace or the like.

He has definitely proved he belongs in the league with a starting or #3 role. Really, he his not athletic enough for us, but deserves all the credit he gets.

I bet he never saw Jota at all. He looked tense and only focused on the far post. Stuck in his head and I thought this would be his breakthrough. I wish it had been.

I don't necessarily blame him for taking it on (though passing was the right option). But it was such a tame effort really.

I bet he never saw Jota at all. He looked tense and only focused on the far post. Stuck in his head and I thought this would be his breakthrough. I wish it had been.
Yet had he crossed it for the tap in he'd now have an assist and be well pleased ... instead he's inside stewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom