• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Universally liked players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddapie

Does anybody out there NOT like Heung-Min Son?

I love him. Always have. So does my brother. And my best mates and everybody else I regularly talk footie with. Does anybody here not like him? If so, why not?

And why do we all love him so much?

And are there others out there that everybody seems to like, regardless of who they play for?

Anyone who aren't Liverpool players can fuck off. Hate them all with a burning passion.

Other than Lallana, he's a gorgeous little cunt & a beautiful human being.

I appreciate Rashford doing lots off the pitch whilst taking loads of money for doing fuck all for United.

I'd have thought Firmino was well liked by many neutrals and rival fans.

Rice gets lots it good will, too. Seems a decent guy from what I know.

I fucking hate Son. Do you not remember that cynical leg breaking challenge after he’d chased the player down for not getting the free kick he thought he deserved? Followed by him crying and expecting everyone to feel sorry for him (which of course the media lapped up)

Not for me. He’s a top player but I can’t stand him.

I find it extremely cringeworthy when interviewers call him Sonny, couldn’t give a shite about him otherwise.

Yeah but he's a former player. But you're right I'd like him even if he wasn't.

Or do you mean that you liked him before he joined?
I think he transcends club loyalties and even football itself. He's a funny fucker. My mate's missus loves him and she can't stand footy. I'm sure I'd like him even if he hadn't played for us, and I'm sure fans of our rivals like him too.

Gullit
Gianfranco Zola
Jay Jay Okocha
Juninho
DiCanio ( controversial oooh)

I'm just picking PL players who haven't played for LFC but played against us in the prem.
Zola is a great shout. Every time I saw him live he got a standing ovation from our fans when he came off. Great player and seems like a really nice bloke too.

Reactions: dee
Gullit
Gianfranco Zola
Jay Jay Okocha
Juninho

I'm just picking PL players who haven't played for LFC but played against us in the prem.
I don't think Shearer will agree with your Gullit comment.

I appreciate Rashford doing lots off the pitch whilst taking loads of money for doing fuck all for United.

I'd have thought Firmino was well liked by many neutrals and rival fans.

Rice gets lots it good will, too. Seems a decent guy from what I know.
Fuck Rice the turncoat prick.

Gullit
Gianfranco Zola
Jay Jay Okocha
Juninho

I’m sure there are a lot of fans who don’t like Di Canio the racist facist!

Rice was born *checks notes* in England..

So chill with the turncoat rhetoric.

Especially as Ireland got their own turncoat in McCarthy a while back.
Means fuck all. He choose another country and spoke about his love for playing for that country and then flipped. Piece of shit.

Means fuck all. He choose another country and spoke about his love for playing for that country and then flipped. Piece of shit.
Is McCarthy a piece of shit too then?

Happens in every sport.. hell a lot of every rugby team is made up from overseas players.. including the current Irish set up.

I really liked Raul Gonzalez back in the day. A genius goalscorer who was a bit forgotten after the Ronaldo-Messi era.

Also, Inter’s Javier Zanetti, ultimate player’s player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom