• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UEFA Investigators Set to Seek Manchester City’s Ban From Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same journalist who broke Ronaldo to Juve is saying that Pep to Juve is on.

Would be made up if that was true, can't see it happening though.

If a huge shit storm is heading to the emptyhad he will be off. There would be no better time than now to take over Juventus.
That's how I see it too. But we are nowhere near that level yet. He knows he has a great chance at creating a dynasty there and will be reticent to give it up.

That's how I see it too. But we are nowhere near that level yet. He knows he has a great chance at creating a dynasty there and will be reticent to give it up.

As soon as competition/transfer ban looms he’ll be off. Even if HMRC start sniffing round he’ll do a runner.

HAHAAHAHHA
Another club struggling for an identity and to win ... a club struggling with money ... but Pep will do what's necessary and win!
Put money on Juventus winning the league guys! Odds should be great.

I don't know a lot about Guardiola but he looks to me like the kind of guy that will have some concerns over what type of star he's hitched his wagon to. The realisation might just have struck him that nobody actually gives a shit about his achievements with city.

Yea we might all joke about his easy jobs but there hasn't been any financially easier than City. The net spend figures in that article amount to an average 9 figure spend on transfers per season for the last 11 years and a lot of that is before the fees became ridiculous.

He's a great coach, a lot of coaches would have fucked it up but if they get a champions league ban it might be time for the risk averse nomad to go somewhere his achievements will at least be acknowledged.

HAHAAHAHHA
Another club struggling for an identity and to win ... a club struggling with money ... but Pep will do what's necessary and win!
Put money on Juventus winning the league guys! Odds should be great.

Juventus struggling for an identity? Really?

This may be true.

But in a way they do struggle for identity. They are winners as they win Serie A all the time. But they missed out on big chances for CL Triumph and are stuck in a moment where No-one really care about them winning Serie A, as that is expected the same way you are a bit unimpressed about the 12 year old manage to beat up the 7 year old and still miss out when he meets others his same age. Their matches are highly uninspiring and even if it probably is fun (for them) to watch Ronaldo I suspect the same supporters are a little fed up by watching Manduzic being their target man. I think They need to get out of their current state and dare more offensively. Going back to Conte would not be an exciting move for them....

The pedant in me can't help pointing out that if it were true then it would not be made up ;)

Last edited:
"Pep looked less like a happy football coach watching his side make history and more like an anguished scientist whose prototype civil defence robot has just run amok at a trade show, slaughtering several bystanders"

haha
The press are slaughtering them. As has been said (in the media) when this should be City's greatest day (week) all the papers have their knives out. Lovely to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom