• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UEFA Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
The YouTube 4K stream is impossible to watch. Terrible frame rate. Even dropping to HD it’s bad. Using my paid for stream on TNT is way better.

Just tried watching it through the TV YouTube app instead of my firestick 4k, frame rate still an issue, so it's definitely the source, obviously 25 fps. Ridiculous advertising 4k streams then broadcasting in 25fps.

Arse should just have scored 3 own goals themselves...pretty much gave away 3 goals to Chelski

There's one Arsenal fan who is smiling all the way to the bank after this result

NINTCHDBPICT000399753491.jpg

Cech could've done better perhaps but Arsenal's defence just decided to go AWOL for most of the second half. Really really awful.

From the stadium to the viewing experience to the actual game itself... a true reflection of the Europa League.

Cech could've done better perhaps but Arsenal's defence just decided to go AWOL for most of the second half. Really really awful.

From the stadium to the viewing experience to the actual game itself... a true reflection of the Europa League.

What was it that used to happen in the Monaco stadium every year, the super cup or whatever? It reminded me of that.

I think Hazard just slipped up there. He was asked what his future depends on, are we waiting on Chelsea or what? He replied we're waiting on both clubs... So real Madrid and Chelsea then.

I feel sorry for the fans who paid money and travelled to experience a final, and probably didnt see much of the match with the pitch being half a mile from the stands. Awful

Don't know what Cech could've done for any of the goals? Saw him make a good few saves too. He kept it relatively low.

Ozil on the other hand is a fucking disgrace. If I was an Arsenal fan I'd want his contract terminated immediately. Absolute shithouse.

Don't know what Cech could've done for any of the goals? Saw him make a good few saves too. He kept it relatively low.

Ozil on the other hand is a fucking disgrace. If I was an Arsenal fan I'd want his contract terminated immediately. Absolute shithouse.

He's just not that good. Whoever gave him that contract should be hanging their head in shame.

My son was cool enough to post his bet were he put money on Giroud scoring a header at any time only to remember there will be a bar bill on sat which I normally cover :D

I thought Emery had figured out that you don’t play Özil against better teams. I don’t know if I can think of anyone as overrated as him. Soon as I saw his name on the team sheet, I knew Arsenal would lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom