• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UEFA Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

eecheerow

Active
So who’s winning this one? I probably hate Arsenal even more than Chelsea, but surely it’s an easy decision regardless... Arsenal needs to win for Champions League football next season, Chelsea is already in. I want Arsenal losing.

So who’s winning this one? I probably hate Arsenal even more than Chelsea, but surely it’s an easy decision regardless... Arsenal needs to win for Champions League football next season, Chelsea is already in. I want Arsenal losing.

I'm not so sure. I get the point about CL football, but my dad was a Gooner and I certainly don't dislike them more than Chelsea, who are only just up from the Mancs and the blueslime on my list.

That said, I think Chelsea probably will nick it. The Arse have been pants away from home all season, especially at the back, where I think the Chavs will cope better with what they'll be up against.

I don't mind the Arsenal, but we sure as hell don't need them in the CL. Also, would love Sarri to win something. Makes sacking him so much more awkward.

Looks a decent stadium but that massive dog track around the pitch lacks atmosphere.

Same only watching this to work out of YouTube 4k or the BT sport app is better

Same only watching this to work out of YouTube 4k or the BT sport app is better

Same here.

BT Sport (via Sky satallite) is HD and 50fps, so pretty good. Unfortunately BT seem to have cocked up the 5.1 audio. The commentary isn't coming through the centre channel properly and sounds awful.

Youtube 4k - lovely picture when everything is stationary, but looks like it's 25fps, so as soon as the ball or players move quickly, it's just a blurry mess.

The BT Sport app (on the Apple TV) is also HD and looks 50fps. Audio is fine. Best of the bunch.

Shit game so far. Don't know why I'm watching.

Chelsea are awful. Has Hazard even touched the ball yet?

Same here.

BT Sport (via Sky satallite) is HD and 50fps, so pretty good. Unfortunately BT seem to have cocked up the 5.1 audio. The commentary isn't coming through the centre channel properly and sounds awful.

Youtube 4k - lovely picture when everything is stationary, but looks like it's 25fps, so as soon as the ball or players move quickly, it's just a blurry mess.

The BT Sport app (on the Apple TV) is also HD and looks 50fps. Audio is fine. Best of the bunch.
Yeah, the YouTube 4k picture looks decent, stereo sound plus shite frame rate, not so much.

You can hear another commentary team in the background, which is pretty shit.
I've noticed that in loads of big matches tbh, I assume it's cos they have multiple commentary teams on one gantry.

Personally I think preference should be given to whichever channel has most viewers & they get more room so their commentary isn't subject to it.

Same here.

Can't really comment on the sound but agree with the rest of it. I struggle to watch jerky football streams, even really high resolution ones like YouTube, smoothness > resolution within reason.

Crap match

I'm having a lovely nap. Just woke up for half time refreshment, but will nod off again imminently

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom