• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I for one hope it doesn't get any further than that.

Good clickbait

The article actually just says he has stayed in touch with Klopp over the years

Another of Klopp's key players who failed miserably after leaving Dortmund, along with Mikitikitaryan, Kagawa and Şahin.

He really did work fucking miracles at that place, apart from the ones you DO recognise, he had a whole bunch of quite ordinary players there.

Another of Klopp's key players who failed miserably after leaving Dortmund, along with Mikitikitaryan, Kagawa and Şahin.

He really did work fucking miracles at that place, apart from the ones you DO recognise, he had a whole bunch of quite ordinary players there.

I guess the "Dortmund curse" is almost as bad the "Liverpool curse." Only Lewandowski, Hummels and maybe Gundogan (after his injury spell) did well in their new clubs after leaving.

I guess the "Dortmund curse" is almost as bad the "Liverpool curse." Only Lewandowski, Hummels and maybe Gundogan (after his injury spell) did well in their new clubs after leaving.

Aubamayangadingdong has been very impressive for Arsenal, so far anyway.

Umm.......nobody else I can think of has been amazing, but I'm only really referring to Dortmund around the Klopp era.

So is the Fekir deal as dead a dead Norwegian Blue parrot? Well, Fekir's agent has just given £1,000 to our sporting director Michael Edward's fundme page (he's running the London Marathon for charity).

Interesting?

This is epic. Its a done deal lads. How would the agent even find out about it? Maybe it in Michael's email signature, or they are facebook friends.

Also noticed some of the lads dropped him some cash. Trent - 500, Robbo - 1000, Hendo - 5000.

Surely he's not worth that now?
I wouldn't pay £5m for him. He's been massively disappointing this season and I was looking forward to him ripping the league up. Don't know if it's overhype or what but if Spurs pay £50m for him then they've been mugged. I think he needs more games.

I wouldn't pay £5m for him. He's been massively disappointing this season and I was looking forward to him ripping the league up. Don't know if it's overhype or what but if Spurs pay £50m for him then they've been mugged. I think he needs more games.
He has 2 goals and 6 assists thats not bad for one of the worst teams in prem history.

Sandro Tonali dubbed the New Pirlo is being chased by both Milan clubs. It would seem our interest in him ended in Jan

fulham should have sold Ryan Sessegnon last summer when his stock was so high. He looks to be more of a More Reece Oxford than a Rio Ferdinand.

fulham should have sold Ryan Sessegnon last summer when his stock was so high. He looks to be more of a More Reece Oxford than a Rio Ferdinand.

When Andy Robbo was at Burnley, he was a shadow of the player he is today. Ryan Sessegnon, has 6 assists in what many people have dubbed one of the worst team in prem history. If we went for him, I wouldn't complain

When Andy Robbo was at Burnley, he was a shadow of the player he is today. Ryan Sessegnon, has 6 assists in what many people have dubbed one of the worst team in prem history. If we went for him, I wouldn't complain
And one goal more than Robbo ... in a team that spends most of its time in their own third of the pitch !

Nor should we be writing him off after being with a club ill-prepared for the Prem. Conor Coady was a U23 disappointment but now said to be worth more than £30m with Wolves

I'm not writing off Sess (haven't commented) but just suggesting they play in different positions. I don't think Ryan will ever play LB again in his career.

Should be looking at that kid from Burnley... ive been impressed with him everytime ive seen him play... left wing I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom