• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tott-ming ham H(5 May).4.30

Same XI if Bradley and Jota aren't back.

Actually maybe go Baj in for Endo. Imagine he'll get more minutes for the u21s tomorrow but after that should be good to go?

Oh and leave Salah behind in Kirkby.

Sunday roast time. Well more like I would’ve just finished mine in time for the game.

It’s spurs.

I don't want Klopp's final matches to go down the drain - and likewise an acrimonious ending to the Salah+Klopp relationship. And neither will they, so Mo. a shoe-in to start.

----------------------------- Ali

Trent -------- Konate ----------- VvD ------------ Robbo

-------------------------- Endo

--------------- Macca ----------- Gravy

Salah ----------------- Nunez -------------- Diaz

We'll get more space on the break and Gakpo is no better a finisher than Nunez so I'll go for the former's pace. Gravy deserves another start, he was very impressive vs West Ham. Konate for his pace vs Son but I'd no qualms starting Quansah though would prefer Konate's experience.
Robbo and Trent deserve to start.

Clashes with the international stone throwing championship

Festival-of-Finn-1.jpg

Last edited:
IOf we can,Field the same 11 that were robbed at Spurs last time and then lets bury these
Nah -not possible, Matip is still out.

anyway - this game is relevant if we make it impossible for Spurs to get top 4 should they lose to us, as that will mean they won't give a shit if they lost to Man City to prevent Arsenal from winning title. Yes - I don't want Arsenal to win the title.

The squad have gotten 3 days off as well after the game against West Ham. If they dont turn up and run themselves into the ground against Spurs then there is no excuse.

At this stage all I care about is my H2H game in FPL. A win sees me secure the title, a gold blazer and a custom ring. My opponent has Salah & Nunez. I have Diaz and Trent. If the two cunts who forgot how to shoot at the most important part of the season suddenly remember now we have nothing to play for I will be LIVID

At this stage all I care about is my H2H game in FPL. A win sees me secure the title, a gold blazer and a custom ring. My opponent has Salah & Nunez. I have Diaz and Trent. If the two cunts who forgot how to shoot at the most important part of the season suddenly remember now we have nothing to play for I will be LIVID

I’m currently top of some FPL leagues as well. All I want is a Virgil goal

Back
Top Bottom