• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiago.... Ja ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to think we will agree a new contract with Gini. No way I'd be happy with letting him go.

Milner will be here for another season at least.. I can actually see him seeing his contract out..

He is too important on and off the pitch.. Characters with experience like him are difficult to replace..

Liverpool have a big character to replace in Lallana so letting Millie go now would be a massive mistake imho..

Milner will be here for another season at least.. I can actually see him seeing his contract out..

He is too important on and off the pitch.. Characters with experience like him are difficult to replace..

Liverpool have a big character to replace in Lallana so letting Millie go now would be a massive mistake imho..
I hope so, but it wouldn't surprise me if Leeds come with an offer.

Millie was asked about Leeds last night, was clear from his answer he wishes them well, but definitely staying here.
I saw that but what is he going to say?
It's a bit like Fowler getting a chance to come home. Pearce was nice enough to not stand in his way. I wouldn't blame Milner if he wanted to finish his career at Leeds.
He's the only player still active from the team that last played in the premiership.

What if he goes there, and they get relegated next season?

I think they will have to work out a plan for how they intend to use him, for how long, and who else they are recruiting, and sell it to him

If I was Millie, I would ask to join the backroom staff and learn as much as possible from JK in the remaining 4 years.

Agree on Milner.
Not sure it'll be too hard to replace Lallana on or off the pitch.

I must do. He'd better be the Messi of bants off the pitch to make up for stealing a hundred grand a week for the last 6yrs. I'm just jealous.

I can understand why Mors is confused, because this is pretty ambiguous from Klopp...

“It is not possible for me to find words in the English language to properly explain the importance of Adam Lallana during my period of being manager of this club.“

Ffs.

Needs to get him on another 5yr contract, Mo Salah money, and play him then I reckon.

Needs to get him on another 5yr contract, Mo Salah money, and play him then I reckon.
That’s not the point, don’t be retarded.

You said “not too hard to replace him on or off the pitch”. Whereas Klopp has inferred it really is, because he’s been very important for us.

Youre wrong, as normal.

Yeah but in fairness Klopp is usually ridiculously complimentary about anybody that leaves, even young players whove made very little impact.

That’s not the point, don’t be retarded.

You said “not too hard to replace him on or off the pitch”. Whereas Klopp has inferred it really is, because he’s been very important for us.

Youre wrong, as normal.

Here's a quote for you grit you fucking tryhard

“We said goodbye yesterday, he’s really looking forward to it, so that’s good.
“It’s good for him, I really think Loris is a fantastic goalkeeper, at a very good goalkeeper age.

Here's a quote for you grit you fucking tryhard
Wait, what? WHAT? You think this is comparable to:

It is not possible for me to find words in the English language to properly explain the importance of Adam Lallana

Grit, I know english isn't your first language, and you're probably using google translate on all of this, which is fair enough, I can't decypher Swahili to be honest, but here's a novel concept - Klopp talks up and talks nonsense about all of our players, whether they're shit or not, as that's the type of manager he is, he's not mourinho. So if he said Lallana is fucking awesome, you should probably take it with a pinch of salt as he also said Karius is fucking awesome.
Move along.

Lallana being amazing translates as he’s a nice lad who tried and i wish him all the best.

Grit, I know english isn't your first language, and you're probably using google translate on all of this, which is fair enough, I can't decypher Swahili to be honest, but here's a novel concept - Klopp talks up and talks nonsense about all of our players, whether they're shit or not, as that's the type of manager he is, he's not mourinho. So if he said Lallana is fucking awesome, you should probably take it with a pinch of salt as he also said Karius is fucking awesome.
Move along.
Hilarious being lectured on English by someone who can’t spot the difference between an I and a J. You fucking spastic.

Lallana is a good lad. Time for him to move on, but he has been a big part of Klopps time with us, and a really important personality in the squad. Klopp says so. The players say so. You don’t agree. But then you know fuck all about anything - so who cares.

Grit sweetheart, calm the fuck down, you're going to break google translate at this rate. As much as I'd love to discuss your love of the english language with you, and your fondness for Adam 'maradona' Lallana, this is the Thiago thread so stop derailing it.

Luis Garcia is not convinced that Klopp should be snapping up the former Barcelona star as there is still plenty of potential to unlock in the game of Naby Keita.
The former Spain international said: "That's the thing [whether Thiago can fit in].
"If top players come to Liverpool and you have to move one of the ones that are moving at the moment, that's not easy.
"If you see Keita, the way that Keita plays is similar to Thiago. The way they move, the place that they play is very similar.
"Keita is still adapting to the Premier League, are you going to move him from that place?"

Grit sweetheart, calm the fuck down, you're going to break google translate at this rate. As much as I'd love to discuss your love of the english language with you, and your fondness for Adam 'maradona' Lallana, this is the Thiago thread so stop derailing it.
Good lad Mors, polite withdrawal was the right option for you. Could you move off back to spouting your retardation over in the UFC thread, because less people spot your special needs there. Thanks.

Ps. the Adam “maradona” Lallana thing was cripplingly embarrassing even by your normal standards

I agree with Grit. Lallana's presence in and around the squad does seem to be hugely beneficial. He is best mates with Henderson too. I think his personality will be huge loss to the squad moreso than his dwindling influence on the pitch.

Good lad Mors, polite withdrawal was the right option for you. Could you move off back to spouting your retardation over in the UFC thread, because less people spot your special needs there. Thanks.

Ps. the Adam “maradona” Lallana thing was cripplingly embarrassing even by your normal standards

Oh no, you're a conor mcgregor fan aswell, fuck me do I attract them. Shoulda known straight away as it was Lallana and your white knight outfit came out, and his Nivea adverts and handsome boyish charm and all that, shoulda backed straight off. My apologies.

I don't remember the last time I saw @Grjt2 get this frustrated.
I'm sure last time it was with Ryan!
Well, it's nice to see you more active! :)

I think both sides are right to a of point. I think off the pitch team dynamics is important and something Klopp spent a lot of time fostering when he came to the club. Look at the worrying comments Klopp made about Keita early on when he suggested that Keita was a quiet person who hadn't really found his voice within the team yet. Maybe in reading to much into this but comments like this maybe shows that Klopp values team togethernes?

On the other side Lallana is Klopp's next door neighbor so he's not exactly going to say good riddance to Lallana either.

News from guardian saying that lovren is off too to Zenit so we are losing some of the older fellas.

Klopp on Sky Germany when asked about Thiago.

Quote:
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:6|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}"I have no idea who will play for me next year, there is nothing to say at the moment. Thiago Alcantara is a great player, but also a Bayern Munich player. That’s actually all there is to say. There’s nothing to say! "{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom