• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The other games thread, August 11-14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another soft pen given by VAR. Fucking hate what has happened to this game.
It wasn't soft, it was a blatant foul. Foul in the box = penalty, this myth that a foul must be more in the box to count needs to die a death.

Yeah, dumb pen. Sure, the Spurs player did touch the Brentford player but it wasn't enough to impede him like that. Very theatrical imo.
It can look like nothing watching it but anyone's that's played football can tell you otherwise.

I've played and watched back as a family friend recorded, I had my toe trodded on which was so god damn painful.....watched it back and it looked like nothing happened.

I don't care about angeball btw. It's just funny to be involved

He will last the course of the season?
That’s the big question with Levy. He was under pressure at Celtic in the first three months S he implemented his attacking style and then dominated with some great signing from the J league.
If he gets to Xmas he’ll last more than a season.
One day he could be LFC boss so don’t be too disrespectful!

We can look forward to Dreamie calling out how great Ange is every time Spurs score a goal and explaining how he achieved the extraordinarily difficult task of dominating in Scotland with Celtic.

Every time Callum Wilson scores, Dreamie will be mentioning that too - and every time Doak doesn’t play like peak Michael Owen.

How delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom