• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 15-21 May. Penultimate round of fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall West Ham have done well, theyre a team of largely donkeys and they had a manc cunt of a ref to deal with. We'll more than take it.

I was up when bowen hit that at circa 80 minutes , convinced it was In from camera angle.

To be honest , assuming we hold up our end of the bargain , this makes the league winnable In absolute fucking carlsberg, Roy of the rovers fashion with a Stevie g managed side 'winning' us the league.

I'm assuming it'll die on its arse on Tues like but fucking imagine if villa take points off city after we beat both Southampton and wolves hahahahahahahha

It'd have been the absolute worst to have lost the title on goal difference (having been ahead on GD with 4 games to go). I can handle losing it by 1 point.

Villa can still get a point... fuck its the hope.. its the hope that kills you.

so what do you think will happen now ? - I have no faith in Aston Villa doing anything away at the Shitihad.

@Halmeister

66002369.jpg

I was up when bowen hit that at circa 80 minutes , convinced it was In from camera angle.

To be honest , assuming we hold up our end of the bargain , this makes the league winnable In absolute fucking carlsberg, Roy of the rovers fashion with a Stevie g managed side 'winning' us the league.

I'm assuming it'll die on its arse on Tues like but fucking imagine if villa take points off city after we beat both Southampton and wolves hahahahahahahha
It’s such a lovely thought…
and anything is possible with football !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom