• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Merseyside Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given our recent performances a draw would not surprise me. We haven't played well since the Man City game and we haven't dominated a game since Newcastle in early September! We played well in the home wins against Leicester and Spurs but we haven't really dominated a game since our first 4 or 5 league games......we are definitely due a bloody nose in this game.

Or we are due to fucking absolutely fucking twat them left right and centre.

I wonder if Silva's predicament means he is more likely to have them attack us than just sit back and hope they frustrate. Feels that his only way to salvage respect of the fans here would be to take the game to us which would highly play into our hands.

I wonder if Silva's predicament means he is more likely to have them attack us than just sit back and hope they frustrate. Feels that his only way to salvage respect of the fans here would be to take the game to us which would highly play into our hands.

I reckon he's toast and he knows it. Given the run of games they have anyone they would bring in now is on a hiding to nothing. They'll surely try to replace him in January.

According to my bro, Jeff stelling has just said that Silva is out after tonight's game regardless of the result!

Liverpool: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Lallana, Shaqiri, Mane, Origi.
Subs: Kelleher, Keita, Firmino, Salah, Gomez, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

What the fuck is that team

521f338ffcb58ebb3665f173ad92c028.jpg

Firmino was dogshit against Brighton, Salah wasn't much better, but dropping both, and bringing in Shaqiri, Origi *and* the hapless Lallana is a huuuuuge risk.

Ironically probably more pressure on them than us to get a result.

I think they'll choke. I'm rarely this optimistic, and hope I'm not jinxing us, but they're riding above the relegation zone (no they won't get relegated... But the pressure is on)... A derby game, they haven't had a good record... I think there is a lot of pressure on Everton and it's going to be too much for them.

Usually the pressure is on the team at the top with expectations in a derby. Not this time.

Absolutely disagree. They will be massively up for it knowing there is zero expectations for them to get a result. Couldn’t be less pressure for them. Low risk maximum reward to go after us.

Hopefully we can keep this level till 80mins.. bring on Bobby and Mo to win it for us late.

Rotation was bound to happen. I suppose, better this game than Bournemouth away or RB Salzburg away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom