• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Merseyside Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bitters were organised against Leicester and played quite well, apart from some nonsense with injuries. We need to be alert and stop gifting the chances we did against Brighton.

55eb0b07de7b0586f10668ed10c452a4.jpg

---------------------Adrian---------------------
Trent-----Lovren-----VVD-----Robbo-
---------Henderson-----Gini--------------
------------------------AOC--------------------
---Salah-------Firmino-------Mane---

I can’t see klopp verging from hendo, Milner and wini in midfield for a derby
That is not a bad thing for a game against Everton. I hate that combo but against Everton without Fabinho it is required for the level of aggression that both Milner and Henderson will put in.

That is not a bad thing for a game against Everton. I hate that combo but against Everton without Fabinho it is required for the level of aggression that both Milner and Henderson will put in.

I can’t klopp risking it with in ox in the middle for a derby

Time for Mo to re-discover the form that saw him net 32 goals in the 2017/18 season 5-0
COYR

I can’t klopp risking it with in ox in the middle for a derby
I don’t know, for a derby years ago, I’d agree with the sentiment. But when was the last time Everton didn’t sit back and play for a draw against us? It’s no longer this super aggressive tie it used to be.
With that in mind I wouldn’t mind having Ox run at them from midfield or trying one of his long range shots.

They will come for a draw. Which is considered a win for them. Hopefully our front 3 finds their shooting boots or our midfielders contribute. Failing which VVD and Lovren to chip in. Or finally release the Divock hahahaha

I don't necessarily think a draw would mean a win for them just because it's against LFC. They're in a tough situation. A draw against Leicester a few days ago would probably also felt like a win.

Had a dream on Monday morning about this game, not good - we lost 1-2

Hopefully it means nothing, but they will play the same formation as they did against Leicester I think. Just hope more than anything that no one gets injured.

Had a dream on Monday morning about this game, not good - we lost 1-2

Hopefully it means nothing, but they will play the same formation as they did against Leicester I think. Just hope more than anything that no one gets injured.
Sounds like a nightmare...

Last time I said it, we beat Man C so I'm gonna say it again.
I think we're due another game when everything goes our way. We win the second balls, we get the rebounds, our passes are on target and everything just runs smoothly.

I don’t know, for a derby years ago, I’d agree with the sentiment. But when was the last time Everton didn’t sit back and play for a draw against us? It’s no longer this super aggressive tie it used to be.
With that in mind I wouldn’t mind having Ox run at them from midfield or trying one of his long range shots.

In a derby you need battlers in midfield. Ox is weak, save him for bournemouth

On xG they actually sit 7th in the table, & they proved against Leicester they can defend pretty well.

Silva has never been easy for us to best even before he went to Everton.

This could be a fucking dog of a game this, don't expect otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom