• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Donkey

yea rodgers rated him from his chelsea time or something. i remember people on here raving about his legs šŸ˜‚
Shit celebration too
Why wouldn't we? Assist shows he has more to his game than just scoring. Agent chaos is what we called him a few weeks ago.
Anyways it's not upto me to decide who plays in a future liverpool team, but if I had to choose a striker to lose, I'd rather lose Jota, Dias or Salah ahead of Nunez.
Seriously? You'd pick Nunez over Diaz?
Agent of chaos was just another way of calling him dumb and clumsy.
The chaos he's causing hasn't given us anything lately though. It's just looked terrible.

i think iā€™ve read on here somewhere that klopp pushed to sign darwin, well heā€™s also dropped him. thereā€™s no point arguing he has pulled up trees this season

He bought borini and aspas
On a related note, hereā€™s a pretty juicy anecdote about Michael Edwards:
1715035600803.jpeg

Iā€™m sure if not for this job, Edwards would be working for MI6. If he isnā€™t already, in his spare time. A high-functioning psychopath, if there ever was one.

Iā€™m sure he knows more about Amorim and Slot than their wives/girlfriends.

Last edited:
View attachment 3506

Iā€™m sure if not for this job, Edwards would be working for MI6. If he isnā€™t already, in his spare time. A high-functioning psychopath, if there ever was one.

Sounds like due diligence.

He bought borini and aspas

Did he though?

He wasnā€™t Technical Director at the time so no-one was in sole charge of transfers.

Iā€™d bet that Borini was purely on Rodgers, having worked with him before.

Aspas does seem like someone heā€™d sign though.

If we'd have had an actual elite top ten in the world striker we'd have won the league. That's what you pay 85m for and that's what we didn't get. The reason he's such a massive flop is because the difference is winning titles. Tonali could have scored thirty and they'd still be about sixth.

Sadly, yes. This. We all could look past it when we were winning. But when the goals stopped coming from other places, it was hard to ignore. He's not got the midas touch in front of goal. He's got the aluminum touch.

Last edited:
31 GAs is a flop? What does success look like? Yes, he fucks up a lot, yet, a few weeks ago everyone was singing his praises. Try to find a 31GA player in a top 5 league thats under 26 for less than Ā£70m, you can't!
Not sure what the deleting of LFC images is about, if he is angling for a move, then he should be allowed to leave if the right offer comes in, and thats about Ā£100m - the saudi clubs can pay that. Otherwise, he should ignore the noise, pull his socks up and prove he the doubters wrong.
As if heā€™d go to Saudi. No one is paying Ā£100m for him.
Itā€™s 95% Slot will give him another season in a different formation and personal training. Heā€™s not dead yet.

View attachment 3506

This made me imagine an alternate universe where Edwards is Baby Reindeer

Oh, so he finishes like a dickhole because he's dispirited that nobody passes to him when he makes runs...riiiiight
And how many times have we seen Salah miss sitters this season..?
The only reason it stands out more is that we though that we would be fighting it out on three fronts, so we notice it more...

He's not as bad as his critics say he is.
He's not as good as his fanboys say he is.
He isn't as good or bad as selective stats suggest he is.
He gets love from the crowd because he mostly works his bollocks off.
But he isn't good enough for a team that wants to win the big prizes.
And if we don't get rid, we'll be arguing about it on here until the day we do.
The Uruguayan Lucas.
Is Nunez an untouchable cult hero on RAWK forum?

I think he will have a couple really good seasons somewhere, but probably not here. I don't really get why everyone seems to be angry at him in particular.

Other players, who are far more expensive to have in our side, haven't performed this season and were just as bad or worse at the critical time.

Then we have Gakpo who was totally off form for most of the season, Diaz who looked incredibly dangerous but produced little threat and converted even less than Nunez, and Jota who did the business, but worked part time.

Nunez just became the whipping boy precisely at the time when the collective disillusionment set in.

We never really figured out our forwards. They're all fine, but the bar is set at holy trinity.
^^^^^^
Testify my brother,Testify

He'll score 20 a season at Atletico when we send him on loan next season, he'll come back the season after and be shite again
Thus far only City(87) and Arsenal(88) have scored more goals than us (81)
Salah has 17 *12* (27) *(22)*Goals *5* of which are penalties.
Nunez has 11 (22) Goals
Jota has 10 (19) Goals

Really not that much Difference between the three goal wise is there...?
Especially if you take into account the game time they have had...
Salah having the most, even with him being at The Afcon, and Jota having the least due to Injury

i hate all this stats shite, our number 9 has 11 league goals and played himself out to the left wing at times and has currently played himself out of the team. thatā€™s the bottom line

heā€™s not that young, heā€™s not that new and he has not really seen any major injuries

Tbh if he surprised if he played any part of our next 2 games. I wonder if a mysterious knock might be picked up

The fucking fanny ran off the pitch before anyone else on Sunday, first down the tunnel, this after everyone chanting his name despite being fucking wank, and now he's chatting shit about his socials... He's never had comments turned on. It's all bullshit. He's rightly upset with himself for being fucking shite but going about it like the fucking massive dickhead that he clearly is.

The mods in the LFC sub on Reddit are considering banning negative posts about players. šŸ¤£

"We need to remember that behind every jersey, every goal, and every win, there are real people giving their all for the club we love. They deserve our unwavering support, not relentless criticism and abuse."

"Internally we are discussing the idea of trialling a Serious match thread where venting and emotional comments would be bannable. This would allow the conversation to remain tactical and would result in a more open discussion about the game itself."

Where is he "chatting shit about his socials?"
To be fair to the excruciating fuckpipe he simply deleted his associations with LFC after missing yet another sitter, and I've only gone and assumed that the bullshit his weirdo fanboys have been coming out with has some basis in fact. Silly me again.

The mods in the LFC sub on Reddit are considering banning negative posts about players. šŸ¤£

"We need to remember that behind every jersey, every goal, and every win, there are real people giving their all for the club we love. They deserve our unwavering support, not relentless criticism and abuse."

"Internally we are discussing the idea of trialling a Serious match thread where venting and emotional comments would be bannable. This would allow the conversation to remain tactical and would result in a more open discussion about the game itself."
What a way to make an echo chamber.

Players should stay away from social media. If they want shit posting to help their ā€œbrandā€ pay a fucking team to do it.

Stupid pricks.

Back
Top Bottom