• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

Linked again with Summerville. Really interesting player and only 22 years old.
17 goals for Leeds in the Championship.
Wouldnt mind him for the right fee.

A player that I have always rated is Dominic Calvert-Lewin. The only thing that puts me off him is his injury record...
Everton have placed a price tag of £40m on him, which raises Suspicion in a way,But if we could buy him for £30m to be use in a Origi type of way/roll; I believe that it would be money well spent

A player that I have always rated is Dominic Calvert-Lewin. The only thing that puts me off him is his injury record...
Everton have placed a price tag of £40m on him, which raises Suspicion in a way,But if we could buy him for £30m to be use in a Origi type of way/roll; I believe that it would be money well spent
You're not helping.

I Can't wait to see post Klopp/Salah world on here led by DCL, Gakpo and some other guy we buy.
One to better Balo/Lambert and whom else I can't recall...

I Can't wait to see post Klopp/Salah world on here led by DCL, Gakpo and some other guy we buy.
One to better Balo/Lambert and whom else I can't recall...

David Wagner will get the best out of them.. along with Adama Traore.

Is it that he plays for Everton..? Guess what, unlike Frogfish believes I also rate Mainoo and would only be hve if we could some how sign him too
It’s more to do with the fact he’s scored a shit penalty and gifted another by the worst team there is in the last 725 years. But yes, that he plays for Everton too. Why the fuck would we want a player from that dump.

Mainoo plays for Utd so any idea of seeing him play for us can just die right here.

It’s more to do with the fact he’s scored a shit penalty and gifted another by the worst team there is in the last 725 years. But yes, that he plays for Everton too. Why the fuck would we want a player from that dump.

Mainoo plays for Utd so any idea of seeing him play for us can just die right here.
Just because a player plays for Everton does not make then a bad player

Doesn't make them good either, hence why they've been where they have since Moyes left. There isn't a single player there we should be within 100000000000ft of, nothing else to discuss.

Not sure I agree with that.

Forget Calvert-Lewin, but both Onana and Branthwaite look potentially decent.

Not saying we should go all out for either but I imagine both will go on to better things.

Not saying we should go all out for either but I imagine both will go on to better things.

Those are the two I'd go for over DCL as well.

Maybe seamus Coleman? He probably wouldn’t need paid either because he’s getting his pension

Onana is horrible and has flopped in the Prem, dirty little fucker too. Can see him ending up at a Monaco or somewhere.

Do agree with Branthwaite tbh, proper defenders defender and that's when he's not being put over on his arse by Isak the other week or being manhandled by Haaland when they last faced each other, but he's pretty meh on the ball and is there any need given we have Quansah?

Onana is horrible and has flopped in the Prem, dirty little fucker too. Can see him ending up at a Monaco or somewhere.

Do agree with Branthwaite tbh, proper defenders defender and that's when he's not being put over on his arse by Isak the other week or being manhandled by Haaland when they last faced each other, but he's pretty meh on the ball and is there any need given we have Quansah?

I didn't say either either should be targets for us, just that they are potentially decent players and will eventually do better away from Everton.

Doesn't make them good either, hence why they've been where they have since Moyes left. There isn't a single player there we should be within 100000000000ft of, nothing else to discuss.
You have your veiw on who you like and why... I can respect that even if I don't agree with it, hence the like

You have your veiw on who you like and why... I can respect that even if I don't agree with it, hence the like
You never said why you liked Calvert Lewin......

Actually no, don't answer that. It's probably nothing to do with football seeing as there's absolutely nothing to like in that aspect. I think I'd rather Neal Maupay.

Luis Diaz is yet to agree to a contract extension and could leave the club this summer amid interest from PSG and Barcelona. Liverpool value the Colombian at £75m. @SamWallaceTel

Would you sell him this summer?

You never said why you liked Calvert Lewin......

Actually no, don't answer that. It's probably nothing to do with football seeing as there's absolutely nothing to like in that aspect. I think I'd rather Neal Maupay.
Think that he is a decent player with a eye for goal, and that he works defences. I believe that without the injuries and in a better team than Everton he would be a decent Striker.

Think that he is a decent player with a eye for goal, and that he works defences. I believe that without the injuries and in a better team than Everton he would be a decent Striker.
But he makes Naby Kieta look like Wolverine.
If Salah leaves then we need some one for the RW. If Diaz leaves and Salah signs another contract. I wouldn't get another FW. We are scoring goals but we're also conceding alot. 3-4-3 will mean we should concede far fewer

Luis Diaz is yet to agree to a contract extension and could leave the club this summer amid interest from PSG and Barcelona. Liverpool value the Colombian at £75m. @SamWallaceTel

Would you sell him this summer?
depends if mo goes. I don't want to completely over haul the attack. 1 in, 1 out.

Back
Top Bottom