• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

Riiiiight... as if Bayern are just gonna let arguably their best player and future leave.
They might not have a choice as he has so far refused to put pen to paper on a new deal. I believe he will stay but probably wants €20m a year

A
It's still less than Salah, Mo's on £18.2M Appro 21.4m Euros, He wants about £17.2m, The way that I see it is over the next 2 or 3 year will he replace Salah...
Positionally? Or the amount of money he'll be paid?

Because Musiala is a right footed attacking mid.

Last edited:
A

Positionally? Or the amount of money he'll be paid?

Because Musicals a right footed attacking mid.
He will add to the team much in the way Jude would have, and will be needed in seasons to come

Last edited:
He has reportedly rejected Bayern contract renewal offer and wants to move to the Premier League. I could see why we’re interested…

Perfect player for Alonso’s system too.

Musiala in the Wirtz role in a Xabi team would be amazing.

Musiala in any team would be amazing.

If he plays left wing, then Jota better start working on that left foot.

Musiala, Vinicus, or Wirtz. I think we do have the money (or will get it), for once. Just need to pull all the stops on the charm offensive.

Musiala in the Wirtz role in a Xabi team would be amazing.

Sorry… I read that as “Musiala in the Wirtz hole in Xabi would be amazing” and wondered if you’d got the horn or something?

View: https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/status/1767879318015717442

Not the first time we are linked with Beier

Some posts with info abt him:

View: https://twitter.com/bayer04Xtra/status/1769833378608546181

Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United are all keen on Real Madrid's Brazil forward Rodrygo, 23, and the Spanish giants could be persuaded to negotiate if they receive an offer of £85m-plus. (Sport - in Spanish)
Seems like another Diaz... If Salah is sold, and a wide forward is sought for, Pedro Goncalves would be my choice. We could probably get him for €65m.

Seems like another Diaz... If Salah is sold, and a wide forward is sought for, Pedro Goncalves would be my choice. We could probably get him for €65m.
BENTO... Goal keeper
MASTANTUONO... A 16 year old 18 next summer. Left footed AM
LUCIANO RODRIGUEZ... Uruguayan midfielder... Plays for Liverpool, the one in Uruguay

Three to Watch: Vickery's South American stars of the future​

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-leagues-big-six?postid=7421193#liveblog-body

View: https://twitter.com/driblab/status/1769742913607434266
Untitled.jpg

Fabrizio Romano isnt a source for news after the stuff that was posted by the club over here. You can basically pay him for exposure and having your players linked to clubs.

Not even the Firm would hire him.

I think Diaz and Gakpo might be out this summer. Diaz because he wants to, Gakpo because we want to.

I still wouldn't sell Salah but, if £100M is incoming from Saudi then I think we'll entertain it.

Therefore, we might need 2 or 3 forwards.

Midfield, poss only Thiago the exit. I don't think we need to worry here. Trent should feature as well.

Defense, Matip will be off, sneaky feeling Tsimikas might hanker for a move. So, bit of business required there. We'd still have loads of cover but I think we might buy someone who covers all bases.

Goalie, I wonder whether Kelleher will do another season as understudy.

So, we might be in the hunt for 2 (at least) forwards, a midfielder, a catch-all defender and back-up goalie.

Seen a few South Americans in Twitter say that this boy is thw next big thing. Darwin level talent.

Oh and City is planning to sign him....
Yep... But It does not stop us from making a move for him.
Our advantage is Suarez, And Nunez Fromer, and current Liverpool players, hopefully they would be able to convice him to come to Liverpool instead of City :giggle:

Italian journalist Fabio Santini has now provided an update on Juve’s situation, with the Italian giants needing to sell a big name this summer to improve their finances.

Appearing on TV Play, Santini states that Juve are now more inclined to sell Chiesa than centre-forward Dusan Vlahovic.

The reporter adds that there are already ‘offers’ for the wide man, ‘particularly from Liverpool‘. It is suggested that Liverpool will have to pay between €40-45m (£34-38.5m) to forge an agreement with Juve and sign Chiesa.

Not only would Chiesa’s sale help to balance Juve’s books, it would also allow them to bid for long-term target Mateo Retegui, who currently represents Genoa.

While Chiesa will no longer be able to play under Jurgen Klopp at Anfield, he could still work with a top coach in Xabi Alonso.

Back
Top Bottom