• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Around 2 years ago, Ejaria looked like he might have a real chance. He has incredible natural ability- a little bit like McManaman in some of his glue on the foot close control, but he seemingly lacked the application and mentality. I'll be interested to see if a Gerrard sized boot up his arse might change things for him.

Around 2 years ago, Ejaria looked like he might have a real chance. He has incredible natural ability- a little bit like McManaman in some of his glue on the foot close control, but he seemingly lacked the application and mentality. I'll be interested to see if a Gerrard sized boot up his arse might change things for him.

I never saw it in him at all.

He won't make it

Sky today 18.13

GOTZE OPEN TO KLOPP REUNION

Mario Gotze has refused to rule out a reunion with former Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool.

The 2014 World Cup winner rose to prominence under Klopp at Dortmund and has left to open to a potential move to Anfield.

“I decided to leave Bayern and Jurgen Klopp was interested in getting me to Liverpool. And I was also interested in working with him again,” Gotze told the DAZN documentary ‘Being Mario Gotze’.

“It’s still existing. He is a world-class coach and that’s why it’s always an option.”

I know he's 31 so will come cheap but he's still had a stellar season in lin Ligu
Not sure this guy is up there with The Firm, but …

The Helicopters could be for anybody wealthy. If it was anything other than click bait he would have waited and took pictures to see who was leaving the choppers.

I know he's 31 so will come cheap but he's still had a stellar season in lin Ligu

The Helicopters could be for anybody wealthy. If it was anything other than click bait he would have waited and took pictures to see who was leaving the choppers.
Apparently, they are taking pictures for a Cruise liner company who has a ship in the Mersey at the minute.

388313BA-E43F-4DD4-9066-8C83AB14FF29.png

Well then we must away old friend.
A scandal is breaking out in Belgravia.

Sky today 18.13

GOTZE OPEN TO KLOPP REUNION

Mario Gotze has refused to rule out a reunion with former Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool.

The 2014 World Cup winner rose to prominence under Klopp at Dortmund and has left to open to a potential move to Anfield.

“I decided to leave Bayern and Jurgen Klopp was interested in getting me to Liverpool. And I was also interested in working with him again,” Gotze told the DAZN documentary ‘Being Mario Gotze’.

“It’s still existing. He is a world-class coach and that’s why it’s always an option.”

I really hope this doesnt happen, hes been poor for a couple of years now. If we ditched Fekir over fitness concernes we should be giving Gotze a wide berth.

I really hope this doesnt happen, hes been poor for a couple of years now. If we ditched Fekir over fitness concernes we should be giving Gotze a wide berth.

Hasn’t he signed for Augsberg?

Besiktas are after Sturridge according to Turkish media. We want 15 mill euro, they want to bid 5 mill euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom