• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think this looks a bit rapey?

De74qZ_X4AAdQME.jpg:large

Thought you were saying his name is Malcom.

Not Malcolm (as I thought).

Ignore me.

Not that "calcioinsider" is trustworthy in any way, but here we go:

Last edited:
It really does seem like our interest in Dembele has hit a snag and we're now exploring alternatives. In just the last 3 days linked with Baily, Bergwijn and Moses Simon. Hopefully after diligently going through dozens of names, we'll just say "fuck it" and sign Pulisic.

Last edited:
Never seen him play. Seem to remember we being linked with last season as well.

It really does seem like our interest in Dembele has hit a snag and we're now exploring alternatives. In just the last 3 days linked with Baily, Bergwijn and Moses Simon. Hopefully after diligently going through dozens of names, we'll just say "fuck it" and sign Pulisic.

If it's true that nothing is leaked anymore... Pulisic hasn't been discussed at all (y)(y)(y)

His second name is Daddy. Which as we all know is a low grade sauce. Interpreting these bones- a) we're 100% going to sign him b) he's shite

If he signs, he should use the name Daddy on his shirt. Imagine the commercial potential!

Who?

This guy is so off the radar he doesn't even have 17/18 compilation.

Looks shit.

That has to be one of the worst compilations I've ever seen ! They even include a total air-shot as a highlight hahaha !

Bailey on the other hand has really good stats and rep for Leverkusen. Anyone seen him play ?

This sounds about right. I think we have a budget to spend big on fab, fek, and goalkeeper. Anything else are just spares .... so when you hear names being mnetioned like Dembele or anyone else over 15M .... then its for the common LFC fan to think we are in withe big boys. No ... Moses for 10M is our level after our major purchases are done. Shame about our youth not getting a chance.

Spanish gossip mongs Don Balloon says we’ve bid 79 mill for Oblak.

For once lets hope they’re right about something

Obviously bollocks from them, but for another 8.5mill on top of that you hit his release clause.

This sounds about right. I think we have a budget to spend big on fab, fek, and goalkeeper. Anything else are just spares .... so when you hear names being mnetioned like Dembele or anyone else over 15M .... then its for the common LFC fan to think we are in withe big boys. No ... Moses for 10M is our level after our major purchases are done. Shame about our youth not getting a chance.
Yeah - like that 8M we spunked on a relegated left back last summer. Cunts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom