• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best sauce i've had recently is this fucking belter from Malaysia - hot, and a sweet tang ... great on everything so far:

post-4713-0-39140700-1488072349.jpg
Too mild mate. Too mild. Not hot enough. It is for people with lesser constitution

Too mild mate. Too mild. Not hot enough. It is for people with lesser constitution

Ha ha - but it's great and kosher! Find me something hotter, and kosher, and I'll happily try it too! :)

(I get far far hotter stuff from SA)

I know he's not the sexiest of our transfer links but this guy is potentially a bargain and great back up. I've said before that I think he has the potential to play a number of forward positions, including deputising in the Bobby role.

I know he's not the sexiest of our transfer links but this guy is potentially a bargain and great back up. I've said before that I think he has the potential to play a number of forward positions, including deputising in the Bobby role.

Is he quick ?

What is Robben's contract situation?

He'd complement our forward line really well.

Bayern is a nice gig but maybe he'd fancy another year or two in the Prem.

What is Robben's contract situation?

He'd complement our forward line really well.

Bayern is a nice gig but maybe he'd fancy another year or two in the Prem.

Think both he and Ribery signed extensions to their contracts.
Still a very good player.

Ha ha - but it's great and kosher! Find me something hotter, and kosher, and I'll happily try it too! :)

(I get far far hotter stuff from SA)

Most sweet chilli sauce are not hot! You should try the pure Bird's eye Chilli (cili padi in Malay) sauce. It will blow your top off. All sauces sold in Malaysia are halal so I suspect it will be kosher.

So far it looks like we're chasing one of 2 GKs (Oblak or Allison), Dembele, Fekir, Lemar. I have no idea what to make of this but in no way are we after all 4.

So far it looks like we're chasing one of 2 GKs (Oblak or Allison), Dembele, Fekir, Lemar. I have no idea what to make of this but in no way are we after all 4.
Whats the point in speculating. Not one person had a clue about Fabinho.
Lets just strap in and enjoy the ride

Cos all the fun is in the speculation?

But it's gonna be like watching a comedy film, isn't it? The one where you laugh heartily at the first scene and your hopes are raised for a great flick. And then you don't laugh again at the rest.

I dunno man. Ox, Virgil, Salah, Robertson, Gini, Mane.....we tend to get a lot more right than wrong these days.
Klopp has built a lot of faith from me in his dealings.
Keeper
AM
CF
Remain the priorities for me, with a CB if we have the money.
But honestly id rather go big on the other three and get them right than spread the money thin.

No more Karius’s lets go and get an Oblak, Courtois etc.

I think sales of Sturridge, Markovic, Ings, Ming etc combined with what we didnt spend last summer, our premier league TV money, our champions league money etc should see us have the clout to go 2 or 3 hundred deep if needs be.
But lets not sign 10 players. Lets sign the right ones.
Keita and Fabinho for me sorts the midfield out. The only player we could sign right now as we stand who would walk into our team is a keeper right?
Because
Trent
Robertson
Virgil
Lovren
Keita
Fabinho
Ox
Mane
Firmino
Salah

Look pretty fucking special to me.
You could argue Lovren I suppose who has a brain fart game once in a while, but he also does a lot of keeping us in games too.

So if we sign a GREAT keeper we are then looking for quality bench options. So lets make sure we get them.

Oh, i agree. I, too, have faith in our signings these days. It was more of a reference to quantity not quality, anyway. And, it wasn't entirely serious.

Linked with Gonzalo Guedes

Portuguese left winger on loan from PSG with Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom