• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer links

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Don Balon is the Daily Sport of Spain.. I hope El Gol Digital is the Melissa Reddy.

"Atleltico Madrid are convinced either Liverpool or Arsenal will activate Oblak's release clause, and have lined up Kepa Arrizabalaga as a replacement."

Anyone else think we should sign this Kepa fella? I know nothing about him, but.. But.

If Don Balon is the Daily Sport of Spain.. I hope El Gol Digital is the Melissa Reddy.

"Atleltico Madrid are convinced either Liverpool or Arsenal will activate Oblak's release clause, and have lined up Kepa Arrizabalaga as a replacement."

Anyone else think we should sign this Kepa fella? I know nothing about him, but.. But.

He's Bilbao's version of Ward - 3rd choice and doesn't get a game.

Kepa is the bilbao kid right? He's highly rated but don't know zip about it (i.e. never watched him play).

Kepa is the bilbao kid right? He's highly rated but don't know zip about it (i.e. never watched him play).
I saw him live in Bilbao (home vs Real 0-0) late last year. Looked solid, unspectacular playing behind a very defensive set up. He reminded me of Mignolet when at Sunderland.

Zouma is going to Turkey, seemingly on loan.
I think he'd be an awesome partner for VvD ... young, tough, good defender. We'd get him for 20-30 million imo ...

the best sauce i've had recently is this fucking belter from Malaysia - hot, and a sweet tang ... great on everything so far:

post-4713-0-39140700-1488072349.jpg

Linked with Bernard this morning, midfielder for Shakter. Freebie.

Source is some Brazilian journo tweet.

Opening post updated, with Cillessen and Dembele. Not sure if Bild's story about Jerome Boateng is enough; I'll wait until we're linked with him a 2nd time.

40 mill £ for a 30 year old, thats a Mourinho like transfer when you have way to much cash. That deal wont happen.

Opening post updated, with Cillessen and Dembele. Not sure if Bild's story about Jerome Boateng is enough; I'll wait until we're linked with him a 2nd time.

Bayern are about to get rid of a few players - Thiago, Vidal, Boateng and Bernat.

More on Alisson:

[article]Yet the bigger story in Corriere dello Sport is that Roma have a replacement for Allison lined up.

The Giallorossi are keen on signing German international stopper Bernd Leno from Bayer Leverkusen.

Leno, 26, is under contract with Bayer Leverkusen until 2020.

At the same time, La Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting that Roma are trying to agree a new deal with Allison.

Roma are willing to up the goalie’s wages from 1.5 million euros a season to 4 million. Yet GdS also claim that Roma are considering a move for Bayer’s Leno as they prepare for Allison’s possible exit.

Gazzetta also link Roma to PSG stopper Alphonse Areola as another alternative if Leno proves unattainable as well.
[/article]

Bayern are about to get rid of a few players - Thiago, Vidal, Boateng and Bernat.

More on Alisson:

[article]Yet the bigger story in Corriere dello Sport is that Roma have a replacement for Allison lined up.

The Giallorossi are keen on signing German international stopper Bernd Leno from Bayer Leverkusen.

Leno, 26, is under contract with Bayer Leverkusen until 2020.

At the same time, La Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting that Roma are trying to agree a new deal with Allison.

Roma are willing to up the goalie’s wages from 1.5 million euros a season to 4 million. Yet GdS also claim that Roma are considering a move for Bayer’s Leno as they prepare for Allison’s possible exit.

Gazzetta also link Roma to PSG stopper Alphonse Areola as another alternative if Leno proves unattainable as well.
[/article]
Klopp will know about Leno, I am hoping he is on the list. In the German world cup squad, very good record and available at a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom