• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez on a free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have him back in a heartbeat. 1 or 2 years in the squad - he'd be a better option than Origi and given his age we know he would be limited in time here to provide a nice gateway to a youngster coming through.

He’d be miles better than any of our current second choice options and would likely be a better option than Bobby in certain games. We evidently can’t afford money upfront right now as shown by us pulling out of the Werner deal, so Suarez’s high wages spread over a couple of seasons would probably work in our favour.
Won’t happen, but I’d be happy if we got him. He’s still a great player.

This is Michael Owen will he won't he saga all over again..

Like the Michael Owen transfer saga's. This ship has sailed.. Move on..

Add to the fact the owners won't take the risk, given the damage he did to the club last time he was here..

468665cc28b694400e7f429ba60dcf89.jpg

Im amazed how many people actively want this to happen. Leaving aside the fact hes a complete cunt who couldnt wait to leave, have any of you watched him play recently? Hed be dead after 15 mins playing in Klopps system, hes so shit Barca want rid of him for free. He can fuck right off.
I won't take him back due to his age, but in fairness he would offer more than Origi,He takes a wicked free kick, and we have not seen him at his best when playing for Barca, as they like everything to go through Messi

Not gonna happen. Probably go to Juve unless Ronaldo blocks the move, otherwise it's the Arse or China

When he was in his prime I've never seen a Liverpool player with more sheer talent, but he's a fair way past that now. I'd take a lot of convincing that he'd be worth the wages he'd still want.

Are Barca fucking him off cos of stuff on field or off field?

I mean, I'm assuming that seeing as they're not trying to sell or loan him out that something is fairly wrong?

Save pennies. Getting folk off wage bill

Ah, that makes sense.

He's 34 now? Probably a pass tbh...he was fucking great for us, the kind of player that you hate on the opposing team cos he's a cunt, but when he's on your team he's your cunt.

Like Bellamy, but the premium version

A 34 year old, dodgy knees, racist, money grabbing agitator ballbag. Some of you would have him back? Away and take a running jump.
Why does every player who leaves us to join another big club described as "money grabbing"

Racist because he had a bust up with a black player who happened to play for our biggest rivals?

He's 1 of the best ever players to have played for this club, don't be such a bitter little cunt.

I'd understand if struggled the season before, but he still chipped in with 16 league goals in just 28 games.....5 goals in 7 CL games.

The dude's clearly not lost his goal scoring instinct.

Why does every player who leaves us to join another big club described as "money grabbing"

Racist because he had a bust up with a black player who happened to play for our biggest rivals?

He's 1 of the best ever players to have played for this club, don't be such a bitter little cunt.

Calm down, I didn't realise he is your father.

Rumours about Suarez getting the boot was the final straw for Messi. Apparently they're good mates off the pitch and their families are close.
Also rumours about Messi being linked to City.
Suarez to us, would make sense...or is it a case of 1+1 = 3

Ok I'm now warming to this. Suarez can return as long as he brings his mate on a free

I’m not sure he’s a Klopp player, as in they may not get along too well. But then again what do I know eh. Everyone loves Klopp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is 34....he may end up causing more disruption than actually giving us the additional option which we are hoping for.

I love(d) Suarez but it’s a no from me.

He can still produces moments of magic (scored a great goal vs Bayern) but he’s no longer the same player. There is a reason Barca want rid and it’s not just down to money / politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom