• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So who is winning the superbowl this year?

Lombardi winner 2019

• New Orleans Saints

• LA Rams

• LA Chargers

• Chicago Bears

• Houston Texans

• Dallas Cowboys

• Kansas City Chiefs

• New England Patriots

• Seattle Seahawks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
Cock on the block who will it be?

Vote and quote. Be brave.

I’ll start. Saints for me.

I'm going to go Dumbeldore and just go Dallas.
We have a championship level defense, and a stud WR & RB.
If Dak can play at a decent level, we can beat anyone.

Will we? No. But I'm not picking anyone else considering I only get to taste the playoffs every few years!

I'm going to go Dumbeldore and just go Dallas.
We have a championship level defense, and a stud WR & RB.
If Dak can play at a decent level, we can beat anyone.

Will we? No. But I'm not picking anyone else considering I only get to taste the playoffs every few years!
I think you genuinely have every chance. Dak is the key. You know how everyone else will play.

I think you genuinely have every chance. Dak is the key. You know how everyone else will play.

He's not a great QB though - and I have a terrible feeling Jerry Jones will fuck this team over for a decade by giving him Rodgers like money.

He's not a great QB though - and I have a terrible feeling Jerry Jones will fuck this team over for a decade by giving him Rodgers like money.
Hes ok. Not world class like but then neither is Ben or Eli and both have 2 rings. Dak has good weapons and a great O-line and D-line
You could do a lot worse than him.

Hes ok. Not world class like but then neither is Ben or Eli and both have 2 rings. Dak has good weapons and a great O-line and D-line
You could do a lot worse than him.

Our o-line is not that great anymore mate.

Connor Williams is a 20 year old rook who needs the summer to bulk up.
Tyron Smith - he's not 100% again. 3 holding penalties yesterday.
Zak Martin - class when healthy ... he's been playing on one knee since Washington Thanksgiving.
Frederick - out the whole year with some auto-immune disease.

It's passable but Dak takes a shit load of heat.

Speaking of great D - that bears D is fucking incredible. Where is @mc golotha?

Going full Dumbeldore myself. Dallas all the way. Wont happen, but you have to believe.
If not Dallas, then probably the Saints.

I voted Rams initially but last weekend has soured me on them.

Despite the offence not firing in recent weeks the Saints have still ground out wins - so they have to be the favourites.

I always like strong defences in knockout scenarios so I expect the Bears and Ravens to be really competitive

Texans

Cowboys

Ravens

Bears

Thats my wildcard picks

My route to SB

Wild Card
Texans
Ravens
Seahawks
Bears

Divisional
Patriots
Ravens
Saints
Rams

Conference
Patriots
Rams

Superbowl
Rams

I'm loathe to pick my team ... so I won't but I agree with the Texans, Ravens (they are very very dangerous - I think they can smash the Patriots) & Bears.
Behave.. at Foxboro?? After being beaten up by Chargers and Chiefs Ha ha. We haven't forgiven them since the last time they did it.

Chiefs one and done??? Hope so.

Behave.. at Foxboro?? Ha ha. We haven't forgiven them since the last time they did it.

Chiefs one and done??? Hope so.

They are extremely physical ... Their defense will shut down Michel and then the heat etc will cause BRady big problems imo.

Rams aren't winning it imo

They are extremely physical ... Their defense will shut down Michel and then the heat etc will cause BRady big problems imo.

Rams aren't winning it imo
We'll see. It's always a tight game vs Ravens.

You can shut down Michel, but then you have White, Burkhead and Patterson who can step up.

A lot will come down to whether Brady and Gronk have 1 last hurrah left in them. Both are done at the end of this year in my opinion. 100% Gronk.

A lot will come down to whether Brady and Gronk have 1 last hurrah left in them. Both are done at the end of this year in my opinion. 100% Gronk.

Brady will stay one more year - but they'll draft/sign/trade for his replacement in 2020.
Gronk is finished - agreed.
I'm hearing more and more how Jimmy G was traded against Bill's wishes - he wanted to move on from Brady ...

I don't see anything being certain in these playoffs. The Pats are capable of beating any of the teams they will face, but they're equally capable of being beaten by any of them.

They lost to the Jags, Dolphins, Lions, Titans and Steelers this season. The AFC is wide open because of the Chiefs historically bad defence.
The wild card games are a toss up.

Brady will stay one more year - but they'll draft/sign/trade for his replacement in 2020.
Gronk is finished - agreed.
I'm hearing more and more how Jimmy G was traded against Bill's wishes - he wanted to move on from Brady ...
To be honest though. With his ACL now, it might have been the right move to trade him.

Still think we should have got Lamar Jackson tho. What a weapon. If he can sort his throwing out, wow.

Hopkins is hurt.
No Fuller or Thomas or running game.
8 minutes to go (or so), 21-7 ...
If Houston can score here (& quickly), we have a game.

Back
Top Bottom