• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So who do we want/expect/hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna retire?

Fucking sure. House hunting as we speak/type. Have this bad boy in my sights:

Old%20tin%20house.jpg

i reckon even martinez would attract better players than this year's owen coyle.

Its embarrassing if theyre both the front runners but at least Rodgers has tasted mid table. Martinez has been suffocated by battling relegation. Its all a smokescreen for Van Gaal....it has to be :confused:

I think Van Gaal might be whipping his cock out more than I will this year.

Fat fucking Rodgers.
Fat fucking Houllier
Fat fucking Benitez
Fat fucking Roy
Rotund legend Dalglish

When will we learn the direct correlation.
We need a fucking slench manager.

Rafa won shit when he was skinny. Had too much of that scouse stuff and turned fat, LFC then turned shit..

Rodgers is the bookies favourite? Few weeks ago it was AVB, last week its was Martinez. This week Rodgers.

Rodgers does not wear a suit or a V-neck well. What more is there to consider?

I'm so uninspired by the names we're being linked with.

Hi all kinda new to this but been a huge lfc fan my whole life im 23 and since i can remember this is THE most important summer i've witnessed, FSG simply must get it right it's an extremely tough decision to make i know but thats what they get paid for. All the managers that have been linked bring something to the table in their own way, i especially like the fact that they all seem to play attacking football, the one that stands out is definitely klopp but he may be out of reach i'd personally go for martinez call me crazy but i just got a good feeling about him haha. with the 30m he could get diame and hoilett on frees for cover, then guiseppe rossi for cheap as villarreal were relegated and either strootman, m'vila, javi martinez or honda to replace adam with that we would hopefully finish top 4. sorry for long post and forgive me if i broke any rules.

Hi all kinda new to this but been a huge lfc fan my whole life im 23 and since i can remember this is THE most important summer i've witnessed, FSG simply must get it right it's an extremely tough decision to make i know but thats what they get paid for. All the managers that have been linked bring something to the table in their own way, i especially like the fact that they all seem to play attacking football, the one that stands out is definitely klopp but he may be out of reach i'd personally go for martinez call me crazy but i just got a good feeling about him haha. with the 30m he could get diame and hoilett on frees for cover, then guiseppe rossi for cheap as villarreal were relegated and either strootman, m'vila, javi martinez or honda to replace adam with that we would hopefully finish top 4. sorry for long post and forgive me if i broke any rules.

My spidey sense is tingling.

Welcome aboard ep7 nothing wrong with your post , Klopp's odd are getting higher so he must be out of it

Welcome aboard ep7 nothing wrong with your post , Klopp's odd are getting higher so he must be out of it
Gutted :(, would you be happy with the signings i suggested whoever the manager is? i know rossi is an ex manc but he was treated like a dog and is class IMO. Is hoilett a free btw i may be wrong there. Villas boas would be after them sort of players if he was manager he signed mata and was after willian and neymar maybe we should be after him haha whats his odds now ive heard less and less about him?

think somebody mentioned hoilett might be going to a german side in the rumour thread, cant remember now and i cant be arsed clicking buttons to find out but i think he'd do a good job for us. dont think we'll see any big money signings regardless of who we bring in to be honest

i think id still prefer Martinez out of the two, and with someone of van gaals stature in place we should be able to attract good players. could someone give a brief description of what van gaal is all about, and what they think he'll bring to the table? should we be really excited about him comin to the club regardless of who the manager is?

I've distanced myself from this merry go round for the past week/10 days, what have I missed?
Nothing really moo it's all been going around in circles. Everything is speculation as nothing is coming out from the owners, the bookies odds are now the litmus test of what is happening, and so everyone keeps making shit up and getting excited or depressed about the made up shit and slagging FSG over all the made up shit ..end

Welcome!

i think id still prefer Martinez out of the two, and with someone of van gaals stature in place we should be able to attract good players. could someone give a brief description of what van gaal is all about, and what they think he'll bring to the table? should we be really excited about him comin to the club regardless of who the manager is?
Me to there's something about it that feels right, i'm weird i know lol. Van Gaal from what i know is very well respected winning trophies wherever he's been i personally like the dutch lge title with AZ alkmaar that takes some doing if you ask me. Has he won the champions lge too? Despite the positives i've heard he is a control freak and a right ass with the media.

could someone give a brief description of what van gaal is all about, and what they think he'll bring to the table? should we be really excited about him comin to the club regardless of who the manager is?

Ajax

1 Edwin van der Sar (GK)
2 Michael Reiziger
3 Danny Blind (C)
4 Frank Rijkaard
5 Frank de Boer
6 Clarence Seedorf
7 George Finidi
8 Edgar Davids
9 Ronald de Boer
10 Jari Litmanen
11 Marc Overmars
Substitutes
12 Fred Grim (GK)
13 Winston Bogarde
14 Nwankwo Kanu
15 Patrick Kluivert
16 Peter van Vossen

Barca

1 France GK Richard Dutruel
2 Netherlands DF Michael Reiziger
3 Netherlands DF Frank de Boer
4 Spain MF Josep Guardiola (captain)
5 Spain DF Abelardo Fernández
6 Spain MF Iván de la Peña
7 Spain FW Alfonso Pérez
8 Netherlands MF Phillip Cocu
9 Netherlands FW Patrick Kluivert
10 Brazil MF Rivaldo
11 Netherlands FW Marc Overmars
12 Spain DF Sergi Barjuán
14 Spain MF Gerard López
15 Finland MF Jari Litmanen
16 Spain MF Xavi
17 France MF Emmanuel Petit
18 Spain MF Gabri García

No. Position Player
19 Spain FW Dani García
20 Portugal MF Simão
21 Spain MF Luis Enrique
23 Netherlands MF Boudewijn Zenden
24 Spain DF Carles Puyol
25 Spain GK Francesc Arnau
26 Spain DF Iván Cuadrado
27 Brazil MF Thiago Motta
28 Spain MF Sergio Santamaría
29 Spain MF Nano
30 Spain DF David Bermudo
31 Spain MF Roberto Trashorras
32 Spain DF Fernando Navarro
33 Spain MF Mikel Arteta
35 Spain GK Pepe Reina
36 Spain GK Víctor Valdés
37 Spain DF Dani Tortolero

Bayern
1 Hans-Jörg Butt
22 Rouven Sattelmaier
35 Thomas Kraft
Defenders
2 Breno
5 Daniel Van Buyten
21 Philipp Lahm (captain
26 Diego Contento
28 Holger Badstuber Midfielders
7 Franck Ribéry
8 Hamit Altıntop
10 Arjen Robben
16 Andreas Ottl
23 Danijel Pranjić
30 Luiz Gustavo
31 Bastian Schweinsteiger (vice-captain)
39 Toni Kroos
44 Anatoliy Tymoshchuk
Strikers
11 Ivica Olić
18 Miroslav Klose
25 Thomas Müller
33 Mario Gómez
4 Edson Braafheid
6 Martín Demichelis
17 Mark van Bommel
27 David Alaba

Status