• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll *SITE RENEWAL* please read

Prefix for Poll Threads

site options

• I’ll stick in a few quid and crowdfund this bitch

• Lets put some ads up in here I dont mind it.

• Can we get a site sponsor with the occassional pop up to pay the site fee

• Weve had a good run. I say call time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but your jest meant we realised we were happy to have his brewery/pub logo emblazoned on the site to promote it, cos we all think he's boss.

Based on any standard trading metric based on traffic, audience engagement and content suitability/ brand safety, we'd end up paying HIM money anyway.

I don't want to discourage donations, but it would be nice to keep moron at the very top of the personal contribution list with his incredibly generous £50, just because it's moron.

Unless someone like bongaloid decides to lob in £100.

I don't want to discourage donations, but it would be nice to keep moron at the very top of the personal contribution list with his incredibly generous £50, just because it's moron.

Unless someone like bongaloid decides to lob in £100.

Or the remaining £500 coming in from King Binny's estate.

Okay, I think my Paypal worked, but I'm not sure as I can't find a list of donations. Let me know if it hasn't worked!

Donating £50 anonymously? Ijg for deffo. The FUCKING CHEAPSKATE!

Does Skully's used chewy show as a cash donation, or is that only if we get cancer?

How long is this open for? Hit with a £600 bill for fixing some shit with my car.

Will need to wait for payday, January 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom