• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Salah to Saudi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't find a DM when we're desperate, how the fuck are we going to find a RW as well

We'll probably go for a CM (provided if we even make any moves to add to the squad) when that day comes.

http://sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/szoboszlaifragilisticexpialidotious.197581/page-17#post-2230889
2-jpg.2754

This can’t happen this summer, FSG simply can’t allow it. Saudi Transfer window doesn’t close till mid September so we will not have time to get a suitable replacement in.

His agent has already said it wont happen and we wont sell him. Not even worthy of a thread.

He's another one we should've been starting to think about replacing 2 years ago. But nope, only got him and a 17 year old kid who don't play like retards out on the right.

We'll probably sell him and think about his replacement later, as per.

We definitely shouldn't sell him, but I wouldn't like to second guess anything the club might do at the moment.

I would guess next summer he will be off, but I can't see any club paying anywhere near 100 million for him.

We definitely shouldn't sell him, but I wouldn't like to second guess anything the club might do at the moment.

I would guess next summer he will be off, but I can't see any club paying anywhere near 100 million for him.
Neves £47m, Malcolm £52m, Neymar £87m. And Salah, because he is adored in the Arab world, would be the biggest draw of the lot, plus we've got him on a long contact. It could happen.

Last edited:
I'd sell him this afternoon if it meant they offered 200m and Klopp got every single penny of that to reinvest.

It was the sale of wee Phil that started the revolutionary road to stardom.

There is life at this FC without Mo Salah, we just need to make sure we find it.

Or it could be his agent throwing a hissy fit on behalf of his client cos Klopp sat his boy down.

Nothing Klopp can't solve easily with a hug or two.

Hattrick for Mo against Bournemouth.

Neves £47m, Malcolm £52m, Neymar £87m. And Salah, because he is adored in the Arab world, would be the biggest draw of the lot, plus we've got him on a long contact. It could happen.

By next season it will be one year left on that contract, won't it? Unless I've miscalculated.

It doesn't seem like the Saudi clubs are as generous with transfer fees as they are with wages. Although I do take your Neymar point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom