• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quarter Finals of the CL Mes Amis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway...

This is what happens...

We get Roma in the next round - City knock out Utd, Barca knock out Bayern & Real knock out Spurs.

Semi's - we smash Real and Barca take out City.

Final - we fuck Barca in the final, leaving wee Phil in tears and lonely, sitting by himself in the stands.

Everyone remembers how marvellous the football was from the knock out phase onwards, apart from Man Utd who are widely decried as the dullest team ever to walk on to a football pitch - the new joke becomes that Utd are the place to go if you have no ambition to play football but like the idea of being associated with a football club.

I'm likely to be in Dublin next month - I sense a drinkies and Tayto challenge

Anyway...

This is what happens...

We get Roma in the next round - City knock out Utd, Barca knock out Bayern & Real knock out Spurs.

Semi's - we smash Real and Barca take out City.

Final - we fuck Barca in the final, leaving wee Phil in tears and lonely, sitting by himself in the stands.

Everyone remembers how marvellous the football was from the knock out phase onwards, apart from Man Utd who are widely decried as the dullest team ever to walk on to a football pitch - the new joke becomes that Utd are the place to go if you have no ambition to play football but like the idea of being associated with a football club.

That's a lot of words when you got all wrong in the last 16 :D

I’m not so optimistic about beating Barca as some of you and I fear City more any other team in the competition - I think if we meet them in the final it’s most likely another loss for Klopp and win for Pep. So ideally I would like Barca and City to be drawn together in the quarters; as a football fan that would also be the most intriguing and watchable match-up, Pep against Messi and everything that goes with it. I hope UEFA still remember how to heat up their balls.

I also want Real against Bayern as usual. I’d fancy our chances against any of the remaining 3.

I want to be honest about how I feel about potential opponents:-

1) Really scared if we have to face City or United - yeah sure we could win but the pain is too ... painful should we lose to either one of them and also scary - too much fear feeling involved in all that bollox.

2) If we are to face Barca or Real - I would rather it be in the final then the quarters or semis. I don't doubt we could beat either of those two but I just want the rest of the world to watch when we fuck them over.

So would love an easier route to the final - I mean we did the hard route in the Europa Cup and we fucked up in the final so an easy route to the final to build ourselves up would be my preferred route.

All these cunts who want to play Man Utd in the final haven’t got a fucking clue.

I was at Wembley in 96 and it’s one of the worst days of my life. Fuck off with your shit. Get those cunts knocked out ASAP.

All these cunts who want to play Man Utd in the final haven’t got a fucking clue.

I was at Wembley in 96 and it’s one of the worst days of my life. Fuck off with your shit. Get those cunts knocked out ASAP.

Well. The English clubs homegames in this round is 2 draws and 2 lost so hopefully United continue that trend.

I want to be honest about how I feel about potential opponents:-

1) Really scared if we have to face City or United - yeah sure we could win but the pain is too ... painful should we lose to either one of them and also scary - too much fear feeling involved in all that bollox.

2) If we are to face Barca or Real - I would rather it be in the final then the quarters or semis. I don't doubt we could beat either of those two but I just want the rest of the world to watch when we fuck them over.

So would love an easier route to the final - I mean we did the hard route in the Europa Cup and we fucked up in the final so an easy route to the final to build ourselves up would be my preferred route.

Everyone loves an easy root.

I was there too, but unlike you, I didn't have to travel all the fucking way back to Liverpool after it, as I was living there.

What a fucking awful day

Difference to then is that we are probably the better side now... I dont think we should fear them tbh.

On the flip side of the pain is also the ultimate glory of beating them... it would be something to tell your grandkids....

The best way I can explain the UTD dilemma in the Final..

It's like when your out with your mates and chat up this really good looking girl, one that you could go to town on, pretty much like Liverpool should do to this UTD side, only to take her home after a few drinks and a Blow Job to find out she is indeed a bloke.

That feeling of realisation she is bloke, and explaining that to your mates who you left at the bar would I imagine be the same feeling of UTD deploying negative tactics and winning the game.. The humiliation of it..

No fucking way am I allowing myself to be put in this position.. It dirty talk even thinking about it..

Last edited:
The best way I can explain the UTD dilemma in the Final..

It's like when your out with your mates and chat up this really good looking girl, one that you could go to town on, pretty much like Liverpool should do to this UTD side, only to take her home after a few drinks and a Blow Job to find out she is indeed a bloke.

That feeling of realisation she is bloke, and explaining that to your mates who you left at the bar would I imagine be the same feeling of UTD deploying negative tactics and winning the game.. The humiliation of it..

No fucking way am I allowing myself to be put in this position.. It dirty talk even thinking about it..

Has this something to do With Moron, his imaginary vagina and the BIG Virgil?

I was there too, but unlike you, I didn't have to travel all the fucking way back to Liverpool after it, as I was living there.

What a fucking awful day
I was at it & travelled back to Liverpool in the McAteer family minibus. You think Jason was thick ... well his family are 10 times worse. It was an awful fucking experience, just wanted to get home and had to listen to them illustrating their thickness for hours on end. Then one of them leaves her teenage son behind at a service station, but didn't realise for 10 miles or so on the M6. Had to double back only to find he wasn't there. THEN she remembered he had a mobile phone & rang him only to find out he'd met some mates and got a lift from them. Nightmare time all round

I know I said Earlier 96 was shit, but I've just remembered how good Cardiff was in 2003. I took our Fabio and his mates, got bladdered and they had to end up looking after me. I backed Gerrard first goal 16/1 (YES SIXTEEN TO ONE), the one from that deflected and looped up over their keeper. Won £320, got wrecked and beat the Manc twats. That was a fucking boss day.

I know I said Earlier 96 was shit, but I've just remembered how good Cardiff was in 2003. I took our Fabio and his mates, got bladdered and they had to end up looking after me. I backed Gerrard first goal 16/1 (YES SIXTEEN TO ONE), the one from that deflected and looped up over their keeper. Won £320, got wrecked and beat the Manc twats. That was a fucking boss day.
Was a good laugh like

Anyone who is not English will do. In fact best outcome would be Roma, Real, Barca and Bayern draw us, Spuds, Citeh and scum. And we are the only English team to get through. Hate playing other English clubs in Europe.

Why? We've lost what one tie in the last 1 in the last 5 is it?

We've dumped Arsenal, Utd and Chelsea out of Europe and only came up short once

We went to this pool hall round the corner straight after the match and it was on the first floor above an Indian. Just got the first pints in and my mates started shouting to come and look out the window and it was like the opening scene from Gladiator, just hundreds charging at each other from opposite sides of the stadium. Next thing flashing blue lights everywhere and it was all over as quick as it had started, but for a minute it looked like a massive ruck was about to kick off.

The locals said it happens all the time when Wales play England in the rugby, but no one mentions it as it wouldn't fit the narrative.

That was a Beckham OG ;)

We were really lucky to have those Cardiff years. Kids now will never know that going to a cup final can be a laugh riot right in the middle of a cool city instead of some dump in an out of town shopping centre.

Been to Cardiff, been to new Wembley

New Wembley is a vacuous bland bollocks in a vacuous bland area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom