• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quarter Finals of the CL Mes Amis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way I can explain the UTD dilemma in the Final..

It's like when your out with your mates and chat up this really good looking girl, one that you could go to town on, pretty much like Liverpool should do to this UTD side, only to take her home after a few drinks and a Blow Job to find out she is indeed a bloke.

That feeling of realisation she is bloke, and explaining that to your mates who you left at the bar would I imagine be the same feeling of UTD deploying negative tactics and winning the game.. The humiliation of it..

No fucking way am I allowing myself to be put in this position.. It dirty talk even thinking about it..
WTF ?!

The best way I can explain the UTD dilemma in the Final..

It's like when your out with your mates and chat up this really good looking girl, one that you could go to town on, pretty much like Liverpool should do to this UTD side, only to take her home after a few drinks and a Blow Job to find out she is indeed a bloke.

That feeling of realisation she is bloke, and explaining that to your mates who you left at the bar would I imagine be the same feeling of UTD deploying negative tactics and winning the game.. The humiliation of it..

No fucking way am I allowing myself to be put in this position.. It dirty talk even thinking about it..
I thought I was alone in seeing it this way.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom