• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (h) - Sunday 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to do a retelling of the 21-22 season for my wife, just so she's up to date. Managed to keep the tale under 10 minutes, I like to think it was as good as a recap on a big budget TV show.

Managed to squeeze in:

Becker header to secure Champions League football
Last season's injury woes
League Cup winning
Champions League group of death clean sweep
Back to back games Vs City in the league and FA Cup.
Winning the FA Cup
Stevie G slip
The sale of of Phil to fund VVD/Ali
Winning the league and champions league thanks to the money from Phil
Then I tied it up with a nice cliff hanger, the Villa and former Liverpool player/manager connection ahead of today's fixture.

Ha, I did the same but not as comprehensive. Ali header was "You remember that time I screamed so loud you thought I'd fallen over and broken my leg or something?"

Had to do a retelling of the 21-22 season for my wife, just so she's up to date. Managed to keep the tale under 10 minutes, I like to think it was as good as a recap on a big budget TV show.

Managed to squeeze in:

Becker header to secure Champions League football
Last season's injury woes
League Cup winning
Champions League group of death clean sweep
Back to back games Vs City in the league and FA Cup.
Winning the FA Cup
Stevie G slip
The sale of of Phil to fund VVD/Ali
Winning the league and champions league thanks to the money from Phil
Then I tied it up with a nice cliff hanger, the Villa and former Liverpool player/manager connection ahead of today's fixture.
Likewise, my wife (who coincidentally has Bradley as a surname) has been kindly "requested" to go out for a walk and stay the fuck out of my way for the day.

I know huge chunk of people here are Atheists and make no observance to higher powers. However, those that do, its Sunday today, a holy day for a particular faith, if you believe, well ask for miracle? I think Hindus and Sikhs goto temple on Sunday too. If you're Jewish, or Muslim and you haven't done it, do it retrospectively besides both religions have set daily prayers.

Fuck that. If City get to half time and not winning.. my nails will be bitten to the quick.

I might turn off all means of communication and distract myself with a game or something. My heart couldn't take the minute by minute plays

I won't be watching the City game at all. The commentator (hopefully not Tyler) will be referring to it constantly anyway

Fuck that. If City get to half time and not winning.. my nails will be bitten to the quick.
Yeh this could be one hell of a ride today..
I don’t normally partake but , cannabis is legal here, so maybe a space cake for me I reckon ;)

I am dearly going to miss this season, it's been spectacular. I hope we all go into this game to celebrate the team and our performances, and not to nervously look at what City are doing.
Mystic does not have blood in his veins. You have to be fucking joking lad !

At least Martinez is spared. Cause Villa are gonna want to report Man C to the police afterwards

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Matip, Robertson, Henderson, Thiago, Keita, Jota, Diaz, Mane.
Subs: Kelleher, Van Dijk, Milner, Firmino, Salah, Jones, Minamino, Tsimikas, Elliott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom