• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (H) - Weds 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute statement performance that.

Nunez is just chaos.. the missus was saying "why do you still like him" right at the moment he crossed for Diaz...

My response.. "That.. that right there!"

£200M for Caicedo and Fernandez, I mean, come on. Average-to-medium players.

There's a lesson there when we're baying for transfers.
that was some unbelievable midfield pressing and control we had in the game because of Maca, Szobo and Jones. In parts and pieces, when needed they slowed down the game just enough. Maca with his passes from deep is getting better by each game, specially now front three are providing lots of channels to him.

So let's talk about the elephant in the room...
Was not expecting that from Tierney :oops:

Yup. Great performance but who knows... pen given at 0-0 or 3-1 and might have been a different result. We got "lucky" as well.

VAR really is a shitshow.

Usually we give out MOM awards to kids who have a decent game early in their careers, mostly undeserved but young Bradley played like a man among men today. Looked like an experienced Premiership player. Super performance!

Last edited:
We're on a roll here, we're mustard, we know City are ace, they always are. We're going to be there trying to fuck them up.

Yup. Great performance but who knows... pen given at 0-0 or 3-1 and might have been a different result. We got "lucky" as well.

VAR really is a shitshow.
Well the first was never a penalty anyway. The second was debatable, VvD hit his foot but he went down like a sack of shit ... and that's what probably cost them the VAR review.

Well the first was never a penalty anyway. The second was debatable, VvD hit his foot but he went down like a sack of shit ... and that's what probably cost them the VAR review.

I'm not really bothered anyways. I'm more than happy to the drink the tears of bitter opposition fans. Give us all the dodgy decisions!

I agree with the first.. but the second was stonewall. I have no idea what Angle VAR had. Because the only angle they've shown on BT it looked stonewall.

I have no idea what went on in that reply despite them showing it multiple times, but did Ncock's foot go towards VVD's ? - in which case it was a clash of feet.

Can I just say that game was a like a wet dream for me, and also we now have the world's best midfielder, and really do have the best right back in the world !!!! Bradley what a fucking performance from the kid - just fucking awesome !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom