• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (h) - Sunday 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not have mattered, but Ederson was on the ground for the first 90 secs of extra time, there was a sub, and they added 14 seconds

Stevie needs to fuck his Karius, and Djimi Traore clones off to the conference and buy themselves a proper goalkeeper and defender. Those goals were a joke.

very very gutted but not 'down' as I honestly never felt Villa would beat City.
I think had we scored a goal when we had those 20 minutes in the 2nd half - to completely rattle the Etihad - it may have really messed up their players but unlikely.
The team looks fucked physically ... I hope they have enough juice for Madrid ...

If we had managed to score while City were 2-0 down, i'd have fancied our chances. We let them think they were still in it.
That's how I feel too. They'd know they had to score 3 rather than 2 at that point. We just couldn't get it done.

Posted at 18:5918:59
Post update

FT: Man City 3-2 Aston Villa
Man City fans sing the Steven Gerrard song on the pitch.

kin wierdoes

If we had managed to score while City were 2-0 down, i'd have fancied our chances. We let them think they were still in it.

If we scored early...you would probably be thinking if we had score late on they might have been lulled into a false sense of security.

Ultimately we were the ones depending on them to drop points going into the game. So when we scored didn't matter to city.

Fuck them. We've got a final next week. See you all at the parade .

Never a better time in my lifetime to be a fan.

Hopefully Van Dijk and Fabinho back, Sarah will be ready to go. Thiago fit would be massive, maybe the physio team can paper mache him fit enough

Stevie needs to fuck his Karius, and Djimi Traore clones off to the conference and buy themselves a proper goalkeeper and defender. Those goals were a joke.
Starting his first choice keeper would be a start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom