• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (a) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we played well the second half. We created several good chances against a resolute defense and had all of the ball. We didn't take the chances earlier, but how are you going to be upset at our forwards for their production?

The starting three had a bad day at the office. Nice that Origi is back to his best this season. Those days always happen.

Contrary to some opinions on here…..we played very well against a very good, very organised team. We were relentless, we missed so many chances but we kept piling forward and the players had the belief that the goal would come.

Thiago was man of the match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contrary to some opinions on here…..we played very well against a very good, very organised team. We were relentless, we missed so many chances but we kept piling forward and the players had the belief that the goal would come.

Fabinho for me. He prevented their counters over and over again to allow us to throw so many forward.

Origii............. what a legend!

Fuck Wolves... 11 men behind the ball for 90mins doesn't mean you deserve anything.

Absolutely battered them. Just shit finishing stopped us from getting another 3-4 niller.

Wolves are the sort of side your really need to score against first, and early, to draw them out of their spoiling gameplan; the longer the game goes on, the more cynical they become. Tactics very much like a Mourinho-Porto side. Absolute game spoilers.

Admittedly, we did some shitehousery on Traore, the poor fella, but that was necessary fouling LOL.

Completely agree, outside of wasting our chances today, we were good today. Wolves defended impressively well.

It is inevitable. When do you all think, we should have the naming ceremony.

DVO.jpg

Origii............. what a legend!

Fuck Wolves... 11 men behind the ball for 90mins doesn't mean you deserve anything.
This.

I absolutely hate it to hear ... Team X deserved it.

When all they did all game was defend and lump long balls. Wolves deserve fuck all because they created the total sum of fuck all and they were only still in it because we were so profligate. Until Big Div put them to the sword and out of their misery of course.

Last edited:
I thought we attacked well in the last 30 mins.
With 8 men consistently and switching left and right, couldn't ask for more even if we had drawn but we fcking didn't did we? :)

Also, all my love to Robbo, Thiago and Fabinho chopping down Traore every time he looked at the ball. All the speed in the world, but all the commentators could do was whinge about how Wolves didn't have the perfect ball to release him. Big lump.

Thiago was superb ... but so was Fabinho. I'd hate to have to choose between them. But what a magnificent midfield we have now.

Have to say that Ait-Nouri should also be in the running for MOM. Without him, I think Salah would have had a hat-trick of goals or assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom