• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (a) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming everybody is fit it would have to be the same line up again. Wolves don't score many but they don't concede alot either. If we can get infront then we should boss it because they will sit low and take 0-0 all day long.

This is going to be a tough game. They're not scoring many, but we know that with Traore, despite his famed lack of end product, that we will get cut open from time to time in this game. I'd take a win by the odd goal and move on.

This is going to be a tough game. They're not scoring many, but we know that with Traore, despite his famed lack of end product, that we will get cut open from time to time in this game. I'd take a win by the odd goal and move on.

Over committing and leaving space in behind is the big risk against Wolves, stay patient and don't lose our shape will be the key

Hype Train updated!
Ha ! I was on this a long time ago ... commenting his crosses and general attacking play (because he's two footed) looked better than Robbo. All round game, and especially defensively, Robbo is better but Tsimikas definitely looks like he's improving, can just be a little rash at times. Both seem to have oodles of energy - Robbo having started him on a regime of Irn Bru.

Ha ! I was on this a long time ago ... commenting his crosses and general attacking play (because he's two footed) looked better than Robbo. All round game, and especially defensively, Robbo is better but Tsimikas definitely looks like he's improving, can just be a little rash at times. Both seem to have oodles of energy - Robbo having started him on a regime of Irn Bru.

I'm gonna need more carriages.

Yup. Wolves are playing well at the moment and if we're not careful this could be another slip up.

Same team and then send out the kids to play against Milan.

Wolves playing well? 2 wins in 6. They’ve played shit teams and only beat Everton and West Ham.

Bunley 18th place
Norwich 19th
West Ham (least shit out of the lot) 4th
Palace 12th
Everton 14th (sniggers)
Leeds 15th

Ok so it’s away which doesn’t help but still, it’s wolves and we’re the best team in Europe. 1-3

Bit worried by all these goals we are scoring these days, its a bit overwhelming for me - I don't like it, is there any chance we can demonstrate that we are good enough to do a 1-0 score line. Just to put my mind at ease ?

Bit worried by all these goals we are scoring these days, its a bit overwhelming for me - I don't like it, is there any chance we can demonstrate that we are good enough to do a 1-0 score line. Just to put my mind at ease ?
This is how I imagine what Klopp's answer would be:

EIpjTB.gif

Last edited:
It’ll be Matip and Konate, VVD due the rest day.

I don’t think those two play well together. I am okay with Matip w/ Gomez or Nat. For a while, I only want to see Konate with VVD. In a pinch, I would pair him with Nat. Nat is a leader, which Matip is not and was a problem with those two last time.

Same XI for me, then ring the changes for Milan.

I’m going to this (home end) so definite victory incoming.

I would be okay with one Matip rotating for any of the other CBs and rotating one of Hendo/Thiago. Not about needing rest, but making sure other players get game time.

We have several players that we are going to need through the month and most of our players need to play to keep up to speed.

Could see Nat, Konate, Milner, or Ox coming in and not be upset.

I don’t think those two play well together. I am okay with Matip w/ Gomez or Nat. For a while, I only want to see Konate with VVD. In a pinch, I would pair him with Nat. Nat is a leader, which Matip is not and was a problem with those two last time.

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom