• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Villa (A) - Tues 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look to lack every single type of focus. We just shut off after the longer ball, and we have absolutely no fucking interest in closing down crosses.

He's offside, but we just switch off. We are going into a period where we are deciding whether this season is something we can smile about or not, with absolutely no momentum, and its down to a lack of mental sharpness.

MATIP! But we need to wake the fuck up now.

They’re right though, Villa were offside. There’s room to get shafted there in the current rules

They’re right though, Villa were offside. There’s room to get shafted there in the current rules

It looked to me though that we were so certain it was going to be called back that we weren't arsed to keep going and stay focused.

Allison was even gesticulating about it - lets keep fucking going. We can't afford these lapses, and there have been a fair few.

Mane shite there

Can't decide if villa look good or we're just shit

Aston Villa's overall play looking tidy, as it has in general when I've watched them. Game is far far too open.

They seem to be trying to get Diaz carded for some bullshit.

Aston Villa's overall play looking tidy, as it has in general when I've watched them. Game is far far too open.

They seem to be trying to get Diaz carded for some bullshit.
There was a massive scream for “an elbow in the face” which the referee ignored.

Jota isn't looking awful today. The open frenetic pace is helping him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom