• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Everton (H) - PL - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10 performance from Everton. They had a game plan and they've executed it perfectly. We've barely had a sniff.

Trent has been awful. Keita not much better. Thiago has barely had a kick. Jota looks more up for a ruck than a goal. Mane mostly anonymous
10/10 anti football and cheating. Fuck any praise of that cynical shitshow.

That Pickford is a prise cunt...
Would love to see this at nil, nil with ten seconds to got, and it be a goal kick for Everton and Pickford wanting to send the ball long, but instead slices it into his own net.:mad:
Cunt, Enjoy Football in the Championship next season :D

someone just go straight through gordon please
wanna be gangster. bet he wears north face all black

Nah you can't blame them at all

We made it easy for them to play the way they wanted. We dragged ourselves down to their level. If we had increased the pace, and played the game on our terms and pace, they would be gasping for breath by now. We didn't. No point blaming them.

10/10 performance from Everton. They had a game plan and they've executed it perfectly. We've barely had a sniff.

Trent has been awful. Keita not much better. Thiago has barely had a kick. Jota looks more up for a ruck than a goal. Mane mostly anonymous
Good points... but I've been saying this for a while, that this is a weakness of our team with regard to not having any dribblers in the centre of the pitch...that could be sorted if we had a player like Foden, Bernardo Silva, KDB type. Hopefully this Carvalho kid grow into that role to be that player that can offer an outlet from the middle of the pitch.

I'm not saying a dribbler in the centre of the pitch is always going to work, but at least it increases unpredictably and the vectors of attack for us. Right now we can be predictable, shut down the full backs and front three and crowd out Thaigo and Keita we don't offer much else.

When that gobshite was down chewing grass We should have just played keep ball in the back four for 5 mins just to piss them off even more.

Klopp will sort this out. Robbo driving me nuts with not taking the attacking option (numerous times Diogo making the run and Robbo always passing backwards/sidewards). Diaz to come on and draw 20 FKs from which we score at least once. I'm still going 2-0.

I'd be tempted to haul Mane off for Diaz now. He's lucky to have not got the red for sheer stupidity.

Klopp will sort this out. Robbo driving me nuts with not taking the attacking option (numerous times Diogo making the run and Robbo always passing backwards/sidewards). Diaz to come on and draw 20 FKs from which we score at least once. I'm still going 2-0.

Feeling silly yet?

Hopefully we'll bringing Diaz on for Keita or Thiago and go 424 soon.

A draw means nothing to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom