• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea - (Anfield South) - F*ck You Count Cup Final - Sat 16:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
If fabs cant go, I'd start konate at cb and matip at dm

Matip in DM isn't an outrageous idea, clearly, to be a DM you need to be good at spotting danger and making key tackles in the middle of the pitch, things that defenders do as normal, and Matip has the added bonus of actually knowing how to run with the ball when we are transitioning. Its not going to happen because Hendo is around but still not a bad idea.

Matip in DM isn't an outrageous idea, clearly, to be a DM you need to be good at spotting danger and making key tackles in the middle of the pitch, things that defenders do as normal, and Matip has the added bonus of actually knowing how to run with the ball when we are transitioning. Its not going to happen because Hendo is around but still not a bad idea.
It seems a ballsy move to pull it in the final, could be worth a lash in the league if we get a decent lead in a game.

Klopp said Fabinho should be sound for Saturday to take part in our loss to Chelsea

Same source has just told me conflicting message. We're doomed. Not playing again until end of season. Maybe CL final if lucky

If Kovacic and Kante miss the FAC Final it kind of makes up for losing Fabs. Both are top quality but Kovacic outstanding this season.

It would mean their midfield would likely be Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek & who? Drop Havertz or Mount back (so Ziyech or Pulisic can start up front)? Or play Kenedy or (haha) Barkley?

If Kovacic and Kante miss the FAC Final it kind of makes up for losing Fabs. Both are top quality but Kovacic outstanding this season.

It would mean their midfield would likely be Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek & who? Drop Havertz or Mount back (so Ziyech or Pulisic can start up front)? Or play Kenedy or (haha) Barkley?
Unfortunately both are set to play.

Kante appears to have been left out yesterday specifically for the final (I know he's been out since 28th April)

Kovacic's scan came back all clear, he's set to train tomorrow.

Unfortunately both are set to play.

Kante appears to have been left out yesterday specifically for the final (I know he's been out since 28th April)

Kovacic's scan came back all clear, he's set to train tomorrow.

That is bad news

How long he been out Kovacic I wonder ? Depends how he is after training too.I guess time will tell..

Edit; ah I see. It happened yesterday ..

If Fabinho - not turning up, I don't think we win this - Chelsea to win 1-0, I doubt Henderson will last 90 minutes if he has to contend with the likes of Mount, and Kante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom