• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (A) - Fück You Hansern Cup - Sun 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised with the result , and I am hoping there's a silver lining, we get MF as a result
Klopp needs to kill 4-3-3 and the highline, switching to 4-4-2 instead.

a) Trent cannot be left along against remotely talented LWs - or he'll be skinned 9/10. Young Hendo solves this issue. Current hendo should be sold for any value offered.
b) Fabinho was a world class DM last year. He's finished. Badger Tits should play every game until season's end.
c) Elliot would be far far far far better behind two strikers. I just wish Klopp would give him the chance there - because in any position where 'speed' helps will limit his ability to contribute.
d) Salah... guys 17 goals!!! Whatever, that contract fucked us. If PSG offer anything remotely decent, sell.
e) Gakpo looked ok - if the team ever stabilizes, he should be a decent player but I am shocked we spent 37 million on a LWF when even Stevie Wonders sees we ...
f) NEED TO SIGN A CENTRAL MIDFIELDER

Remotely talented ?

Mitoma didn't bring his A game and still made Trent look ordinary.

We got the wrong Japanese. Should've bought this fella instead.

We're just a really shit team.

Would anyone care if 80% of this squad fucked off? Keep Ali Keep Robbo Keep Ibou Keep Nunez and send the rest to wherever.

Lucky equaliser. Brilliant winner.

I don't blame Gomez for the goal. Was a throwback to Salah in his prime.

He gets an F for the effort at a block. But poor defending on the entire set piece. Two Brighton players all alone on the left when Gloria Estaban could just whack it in first time.

Fantastic goal by Mitoma. Insanely good.

On another day, and if we were playing Arsenal with the VAR calls they've been getting this year, we could've had 3 red cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom