• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games thread Grand National weekend

SZI2U.jpg

That’s never a pen. I did like the handbags over who was going to take it.

5-0.

Ummm Cole Palmer is the top scorer in the premier league? Tied with the big goon at City but more assists

I don’t understand in the slightest why there was a bit of nonsense with who took the penalty.

Ummm Cole Palmer is the top scorer in the premier league? Tied with the big goon at City but more assists

I don’t understand in the slightest why there was a bit of nonsense with who took the penalty.
Because they are all over paid prima donnas who value personal success over that of the team

Pocchettino should have subbed off Madueke and Jackson after Palmer scored the penalty.

Because they are all over paid prima donnas who value personal success over that of the team

Yes but what part of “Cole is the penalty taker” did they not understand? Jackson seems to have the Dioufs about him.

Madueke and Jackson acted like childeren. It was embarrassing to watch.

I mean I get it. (Why they'd want it). they were 4-0 up and Palmer had completed his hattrick already.

But it's a captain and penalty takers decision to make. Not theirs.

Back
Top Bottom