• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 13th-14th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to this gameweek:

Untitled.jpg

Most teams are on the beach and planning their holidays, as we've seen now.

Our only hope is Newcastle bottle it, as they're playing 2 teams at home (Lei, Bri) with something to play for still.

But then again, so are we (Lei, Villa).

United have got teams with nothing to play for (Bou, Che, Ful). 3 easy wins.

Fucking hate wolves, fucking hate them. Always tease and screw around with our heads, wankers. There is still, hope though, we cant give up regardless.

Play the kids on Monday?

Not sure how tempting it'll be from Klopp & the players to throw the game....lets put it this way, I wouldn't be any angrier with a loss Monday night than I would with the 1 we lost at Bournemouth Leeds Forest or anywhere else.

Bournemouth - Draw
Chelsea - Draw, maybe win.
Fulham - Win.

Will be interesting last few weeks, I trust Utd will drop points.....it's whether you trust us to get 9 from 9.

Newcastle will miss out. There’s no way they’re not bottling it against Brighton and on the final day away to Chelsea.

Not sure how tempting it'll be from Klopp & the players to throw the game....lets put it this way, I wouldn't be any angrier with a loss Monday night than I would with the 1 we lost at Bournemouth Leeds Forest or anywhere else.

I wasn't being serious. We will not be throwing the match or any match. That would fuel the rivalry with the Bitters even more and would make the derby, upon their eventual return (whenever that may be) even more ferocious and likely to result in injuries to our players.

Us chasing is not bad, it means the pressure is still on united and newcastle everytime they look behind them. It forces them, i know wolves fucked up, but these other teams they have to play wont give them an easy time. I just know it, even in uniteds game i wqs hpopeful going into extra time, amd from the commentry thwir attacking play was shit. I definitely think Newcastle could lose to both Chelsea and Brighton.

I think it's just a little too late and a couple too many points. We only have ourselves to blame.

I still just want it to be on them, and not to cough up any points, which I remain dubious about. It would be a good way to go into next season, regardless.

I think it's just a little too late and a couple too many points. We only have ourselves to blame.

I still just want it to be on them, and not to cough up any points, which I remain dubious about. It would be a good way to go into next season, regardless.

Yea, this is where I’m at also. If we carried an extra 3 points currently i think we’d do it but as it stands the turnaround came a little bit too late.

At least it gives meaning to the seasons end and a reason to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom