• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it’s ok to sell song books? Not to mention our atmosphere is often shite at home outside of big games or Europe, why have a go at a fan who’s trying to lift the support.

You may not have seen a megafone but they are common enough and our atmosphere for the most part on a Saturday afternoon isn’t all that as many match goers have attested to on here.
Christ almighty are you like this with people at the pub?

One of the papers (can't recall which one, Mail maybe) has suggested that if Everton lose to Leicester, then Duncan Ferguson might be in charge for the derby.

Desperate

The fume is a strange place right now and not for the usual fuming reasons. They’ve given up.

Did they fume over the last minute Leicestershire VAR given goal keeping them at 3rd? Conspiracy much?

The fume is a strange place right now and not for the usual fuming reasons. They’ve given up.
Yeah I've been tracking the threads... posts continuing from last season like "We're Man City and were the best!" to "We lost a couple of games but well still win everything" to "We lost against Liverpool but let's never give up" to "Let's concentrate on the Champions League, the PL is lost" to "Life after Pep"

Trevor Sinclair, lost the plot last night.

called Liverpool fans' jokingly' bin dippers in response to Man City's win

'bin dippers where coming for you'

Defended it by saying we are to sensitive

Deleted it and apologised

Now he is getting a shoeing..

He is a blert,. We have spent most of our lives putting up with these Stereo types, it started in the 80s & has never really stopped since.

Whilst it water of ducks back to me now, sadly Its part of the reason why we are where we are with Hillsborough, he should really know better.

Apparently he's apologised on talksport(his bosses) I don't listen to it as it's a Murdoch pile of shit.
It's not going down to well at all.
Drink driving racist wife beater who pissed himself in the back of a police car and he insults others SMFH.

I thought bin dippers meant like getting second rate stuff like bargain dipping.
Related to us winning second rate competitions or something, so I was a bit confused by that term.

Seriously?

Here is a bit of context to explain the term :

You look in the dustbin for something to eat,
You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,

Maybe it's because, though born a Scouser (and bred as such for the first few years), I've been an OOTer most of my life, but such things just don't get to me. My favourite football banner of all time even traded on one particular Scouse alleged stereotype - after the peno shootout in Istanbul a couple of Reds unfurled a banner which read: "Hey Ancelotti - we've got the stereo". :D

Sorry but I just don't give two shiny sh!tes (or even one) about this stuff. To me it's not even close to being important enough to take offence.

I would be offended if those shitehawks didn't call us dippers. It's what they do. People moaning about it need to check themselves. Sticks and stones.

I think it started from a song (Utd version) 'In your Liverpool home', which they used to sing in the 60s/70s.

"You look in a dustbin for something to eat, you find a dead cat and you think it's a treat". Hence 'bin dippers' .

(Interesting fact - I went to school with the son of the guy who wrote the original song).

I would be offended if those shitehawks didn't call us dippers. It's what they do. People moaning about it need to check themselves. Sticks and stones.

The sticks and stones defence from when we were kids is n/a in todays world. It's full meltdown as soon as anyone says anything to you, and the law and news should pander to you immediately.

Maybe it's because, though born a Scouser (and bred as such for the first few years), I've been an OOTer most of my life, but such things just don't get to me. My favourite football banner of all time even traded on one particular Scouse alleged stereotype - after the peno shootout in Istanbul a couple of Reds unfurled a banner which read: "Hey Ancelotti - we've got the stereo". :D

Sorry but I just don't give two shiny sh!tes (or even one) about this stuff. To me it's not even close to being important enough to take offence.

I think it’s a little different when our own fans are taking the piss out of ourselves but ya I personally don’t take offence but I can understand locals who have gone through really hard times getting angry

I think it started from a song (Utd version) 'In your Liverpool home', which they used to sing in the 60s/70s.

"You look in a dustbin for something to eat, you find a dead cat and you think it's a treat". Hence 'bin dippers' .

(Interesting fact - I went to school with the son of the guy who wrote the original song).

They used to sing it in the 60's and you went to school with the guy writing the original tune..... I am quite good in math. Old Man take a look at my life, I am a lot like you?

Not from a forum, but an Arsenalfan commenting in Guardian:

[bcolor=#ededed]
Does anyone have a quick, reliable method of identifying whether it's Luiz or Guendouzi who has the ball during TV coverage of Arsenal matches? I normally have to wait until they cock up spectacularly, at which point it was probably Luiz, but I'm open to suggestions​
[/bcolor]

Google "manchester united"

When the menu comes up

Click players..

Look at Maguire!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Thank me later!!
8b9124125c14612576fd1af809cfd2a1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom