• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miserable bugger

(crosses Tombrown off Christmas Card list(enters Tombrown onto killl at Christmas list))

Avoid any store in December there is no quality left :(
I have already written, addressed and stamped all my Christmas cards to be posted this weekend.

Treboeth wasn't even on the list to be crossed off

I love Christmas, but that song is seriously shit

Do they know it’s Christmas is the absolute worst Christmas song. It’s fucking shite and full of fake news.

Don't know if it belongs in other forum meltdown, but there is a thread at RedCafe discussing if Pogba is a s good as gone. And today there was a article in a Norwegian paper claiming that he is not injured, he has just decided to quit Man U and is just refusing to play with United accepting the situation and plan to ship him off while they "play along" with him being injured.

82b6fa4419f9d5334b03cd794f283f42.jpg
I want to cry.

Having a ganders at bluefume, it looks like they've given up on the league and champs league this year, and some are even considering whether pep has been 'found out' and now will be less and less effective. I also saw someone saying they needed a rebuild which is brilliant.

Having a ganders at bluefume, it looks like they've given up on the league and champs league this year, and some are even considering whether pep has been 'found out' and now will be less and less effective. I also saw someone saying they needed a rebuild which is brilliant.
There was something on the radio this morning saying a US company just bought a 10% stake for £370M ... as if they need the cash, but its another source to rebuild.

Also that makes the club value £3.7B ... which is hard to grasp, when we are estimated to be worth less than £2B; its more even than Utd are worth now - I know they have been more successful than us, but they don't have the fan base and commercial potential that we do ...

Then again capitalism is fucked anyway and Jezzer will probably nationalise City and re-distribute their assets when he gets in

As we know, ffp doesn't apply to them, so they can just give the 370m to a foreign company, tell them to sponsor city for that much and that is that. So they might aswell go the whole hog and sponsor themselves 10bill through a shell company called dave's hotdogs or something and be done with the whole thing.

There was something on the radio this morning saying a US company just bought a 10% stake for £370M ... as if they need the cash, but its another source to rebuild.

Also that makes the club value £3.7B ... which is hard to grasp, when we are estimated to be worth less than £2B; its more even than Utd are worth now - I know they have been more successful than us, but they don't have the fan base and commercial potential that we do ...

Then again capitalism is fucked anyway and Jezzer will probably nationalise City and re-distribute their assets when he gets in

Insane valuation, but it was 10% stake of the whole group (Not only Man City). Sounded like it was a US fund. I assume the fund invest to reap some return, while City's model is not exactly paying any returns?

Do they know it’s Christmas is the absolute worst Christmas song. It’s fucking shite and full of fake news.

I have to admit that I do like almost every Christmas song, apart from Mistletoe & Wine, but my very favourite is 'Merry Xmas, Everton' by The Kop

I've been lucky enough to be at a December fixture when that has been sung, and it is truly magical and makes me feel all warm and festive and I like to imagine a jolly Sadio Mane with reindeer ears, scoring

I have to admit that I do like almost every Christmas song, apart from Mistletoe & Wine, but my very favourite is 'Merry Xmas, Everton' by The Kop

I've been lucky enough to be at a December fixture when that has been sung, and it is truly magical and makes me feel all warm and festive and I like to imagine a jolly Sadio Mane with reindeer ears, scoring

The rendition next week will be magnificent.

Red cafe should be fun tonight :)

Astana 2 Manu 1 :D

6000 mile round trip, -15° temperature, plastic pitch and they pretty much already qualified. They would have been insane to do anything other than send the kids.

I think they will be rather encouraged to see one of their young talents making the dream of captaining the team for the first time and also score at this stage. He has been brilliant according to Ole, still at the wheel.

Has blue moon gone over the moon and red cafe a cafeinated high now that we managed to only draw with Napoli and lost Fabinho in the process?

It conspired against them because Micheal fucking Oliver wasn't there to help the fuckers

Robertson booked for pushing a Napoli player over the boundary wall.seems to be a regular thing by this player

I suppose we ought to be grateful that it wasn't the wall getting pushed over

Well I suspect many of us on here have become Salzburg fans overnight, I hope with all my heart that Haaland and his chums turn them over - the despicable bus wrecking scouse twats.

Yet another Mane "Dive "barely reported by the ever so impartial press pack. The African Ashley Young.

Clearly the ref' and VAR officials have been spoken to at half-time. "Okay, you've had your fun, allowing the Napoli goal to stand and not giving Mane a penalty. Now, in the second half, remember what you are paid for".

Had a ganders over at Blue Fume. Apparently it's all Mendy's fault. Some whopper said LFC are only challenging (CHALLENGING!!!!) for the title because we rely on set pieces and bent refs. Someone else piped up and said that he would rather Man City came second and not cheat rather than win the league but be forever ridiculed by every other team because of luck and cheating. It gets better though - He called LFC fans a bunch of 'Shylock's' - What in the actual fuck!? Now whether or not you know the term for those that don't it's a fictional character from Shakespeare's Merchant Of Venice. A unsavoury Jewish money lender that demands a pound of flesh if the sum leant is not paid back. I mean there is all sorts of wrong with that little doozy but I'll leave it up to you to judge.

EDIT: I think the post has rightfully been deleted.

They will beat our 100 Pts record & most wins, as VAR will see to it, and I believe the Prem are hoping that will quell the Hillsborough debate as well.
Football is all about £ and we will have to spend some of our £4.8 Bil in the right places higher up, get rid of FFP and then buy our own media outlets to compete.
Not seen any results after that turd at lunch time, and don’t need to.
A shit day, pissed off.

They ban you quite quickly if you don't say that Citeh are the most cheated against and undermined enterprise that has managed to achieve things against all the odds in the history of everything.

It's not worth signing up, just funny to read

Really tempted to sign up to thefume.
Anyone a member on there?

Are the lobotomies optional or mandatory?
No mate - As @Woland said they have a hair trigger when it comes to the ban stick. Skimming through there is loads of fun though. Sometimes it's what they don't say is what makes it very funny. Apparently there is some guy who goes to every match with a megaphone. . He stands there and starts blaring out songs to get the atmosphere going.They all love the guy but feel a little sorry for him when people don't join in..... Ermmmmmm WTF!!!! A megaphone!!! LOLZ

No mate - As @Woland said they have a hair trigger when it comes to the ban stick. Skimming through there is loads of fun though. Sometimes it's what they don't say is what makes it very funny. Apparently there is some guy who goes to every match with a megaphone. . He stands there and starts blaring out songs to get the atmosphere going.They all love the guy but feel a little sorry for him when people don't join in..... Ermmmmmm WTF!!!! A megaphone!!! LOLZ

Megaphones are used quiet a bit around the world at matches.

Megaphones are used quiet a bit around the world at matches.
Well that maybe so mate but in all the years I've been going to Anfield I have never seen a megaphone. There is a reason for that sign in the tunnel. This Is Anfield! We don't need some twerp trying to drum up an atmosphere with a fucking megaphone. This Is Anfield. Fucking right it is! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Well that maybe so mate but in all the years I've been going to Anfield I have never seen a megaphone. There is a reason for that sign in the tunnel. This Is Anfield! We don't need some twerp trying to drum up an atmosphere with a fucking megaphone. This Is Anfield. Fucking right it is! I wouldn't have it any other way!

vuvuzela`s are used in some countries, why not at Anfield :D

No need to answer, just taking the piss with a megaphone ;)

But it’s ok to sell song books? Not to mention our atmosphere is often shite at home outside of big games or Europe, why have a go at a fan who’s trying to lift the support.

You may not have seen a megafone but they are common enough and our atmosphere for the most part on a Saturday afternoon isn’t all that as many match goers have attested to on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom