• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Oh Jota night

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is phenomenal , that good , I'd feel infinitely more easy if a club came in for one of mane or Salah next summer then I would last summer

It makes a massive difference being able to bring in someone who just fits into the team with a relatively comparable level of quality.

His signing is proving absolutely key to our season.

He has been incredible. He didn't seem this good for Wolves, did he? He looks fucking amazing. So sharp, so quick thinking, so deadly.

I've only seen him play a couple of times for them but I thought he always seemed very lively and direct but also really wasteful. Like he always found himself in great positions but constantly kept fucking up his shots or picking the wrong option. Which is totally not the case here

I like how he looks like a small soft cunt but constantly manages to brush off players twice his size like it's nothing

He's much quicker and more technical than I remember from watching him at Wolves. I think he's in the perfect environment here and has the players around him to elevate him to the next level. What a signing.

And we have still not seen him in a fully fit and fully staffed first XI. Would love to see him in the team with Thiago, Trent, Hendo feeding his runs and creativity also.

He has been incredible. He didn't seem this good for Wolves, did he? He looks fucking amazing. So sharp, so quick thinking, so deadly.

He was streaky for them but there were some periods of pure class. The difference is Wolves just don't produce the level and amount of chances we do to maintain form and confidence for goal-scorers in the same way we do.

DJ is the nail in Minamino's coffin.
Yeh I have to say I felt that when Mina came on last night. He’s a decent player, but just can’t see him getting past any of the front four. Early days and all that, but how’s he going to get a chance to show his worth if he can’t get a start?

Minamino will surely start in the FA Cup and get some minutes in the upcoming CL ties. It's hard to see him getting near the first team at the moment, but they'll be more opportunities to impress.

Hard to be optimistic for him, though. There's just too much quality competition around him.

And we have still not seen him in a fully fit and fully staffed first XI. Would love to see him in the team with Thiago, Trent, Hendo feeding his runs and creativity also.

I’m afraid “fully fit and staffed first XI” isn’t a thing we can realistically hope to see at any point this season. It’s going to be a permanent injury/fatigue from overuse crisis for every team until May.

Early days? He's been here for almost a full year now.

Let's face it - he is shite.
Yeah, he just doesn't seem suited to the premier league. I think he'd be perfect in Germany but the Premier League is too fast and too physical for him.

cc36d88370d1c8987fad84a20de47f50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom