• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Official transfers have started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italians have perfected the art of the swindle: sell their star player to the EPL for around 100M, get them back a few years later for free or on loan = profit.

Aye, Lukaku another. He will score plenty of goals for inter again

Last edited:
For sure, and they and their fans are proud of it. My Maltese cousin's chuffed to monkeys about his team (Juve) pulling exactly that stroke on the Mancs with Pogba (not that I'm exactly broken up about it myself, you understand).

For sure, and they and their fans are proud of it. My Maltese cousin's chuffed to monkeys about his team (Juve) pulling exactly that stroke on the Mancs with Pogba (not that I'm exactly broken up about it myself, you understand).

It makes the whole Aquilani affair look like pocket change!

I just realized I know SFA about Malta!

I just realized I know SFA about Malta!

Happy to answer questions mate. One thing you may not find when/if you Google it is that Maltese is a fantastic language to swear in. I made frequent use of it in my playing days to avoid getting pinged for it by referees. :D

Happy to answer questions mate. One thing you may not find when/if you Google it is that Maltese is a fantastic language to swear in. I made frequent use of it in my playing days to avoid getting pinged for it by referees. :D

Give us a phonetic sample so I can use in front of the kids, Jules :)

You sure that's wise, old son? My cousin felt very guilty that his 4-year-old daughter learned the Maltese for "bugger" when he swore while she was in the car. :D

Nice to see Bale has done the honourable thing. A move to galvanise a nation, putting his beloved homeland first and wallet second and signed for....wait....a team in LA.

What a knob.

Bissouma no longer being investigated for sexual assault. Spurs got a bargain there

I'm not sure they will spend big TBH. I suspect the purse-strings are going to be tightened - not sure they'd have let Richarlison go otherwise. It may not actually set them back - Lampard did OK at Chelsea to begin with when they were under a transfer ban. The big question will be whether their youngsters are good enough.

I'm not sure they will spend big TBH. I suspect the purse-strings are going to be tightened - not sure they'd have let Richarlison go otherwise. It may not actually set them back - Lampard did OK at Chelsea to begin with when they were under a transfer ban. The big question will be whether their youngsters are good enough.

TBF Chelsea had a better squad initially, as well as a much lauded youth system.

He has neither at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom