• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

O’no

Zlate

BOBBY FIRMINO!
Dave OCKOP reporting we are interviewing/have interviewed Gary O’Neil for the vacant manager role.

Had my interview yesterday. They asked me loads of stuff about footy and not much about accounts, which was a bit disappointing to be honest, but I reckon I winged it. They said they still had to speak to some bloke called Sam first, and would be in touch. Will let you guys know first when I hear back from them, obvs.

Good luck guys. Heard Richard and Mike are a touch duo. Rude, intrusive, and there's apparently segment where they hand you three envelopes and ask you who's names are inside. I think it's a trick question but surely you have to answer?!

Btw: pro-tip from some of the others. Don't wear a cap or beard, it's deemed offensive .Bald seems to work best.

Isn't there a PL rule that we have to hit diversity targets on interviews too? I wonder who will get the diversity interviews.

Hughes didn't want O'Neill appointed permanently at Bournemouth.

I'd confidently wager this is horseshit.

Something tells me we are going to be grateful we still 5 games with Klopp before next season, savour it up.
Something tells me we're gonna be winning the league and CL double next season with Arne the Slot, savour that up then quote me on this in 13 months time.

Something tells me we're gonna be winning the league and CL double next season with Arne the Slot, savour that up then quote me on this in 13 months time.
damn yes. the bold one i mean bald one will lead us to the title with free flowing attacking football and the meanest defence.

I’ve had my interview too. Didn’t ask me anything about football. Just stats. I passed with flying colours after they read my Salah post from earlier today !

damn yes. the bold one i mean bald one will lead us to the title with free flowing attacking football and the meanest defence.
Nah fuck a defence. All out attack and no fucks given.

4-3s and 5-4s every game with plenty of stoppage time drama.

you clearly havent seen his stats defence wise
& here was me thinking me was the right man for us!!

On a side note anyone googled Feyenoord FC in the last 48hrs??? Hadn't even known they just won the Dutch cup.

Back
Top Bottom