• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2017/18 Season

What a fucking embarrassing shambolic end to the season. 42 points!! At home.

You can't allow teams to score 20+ points 5 times a season.
Doesn't matter how good your fucking B's are.

Well played Jacksonville.
Another fucking Brady ring.

Sucks.

Tomlin should be sacked for some of these fucking calls.

I'm really pissed off. Mike Tomlin has a lot to answer for.

What a fucking embarrassing shambolic end to the season. 42 points!! At home.

You can't allow teams to score 20+ points 5 times a season.
Doesn't matter how good your fucking B's are.

Well played Jacksonville.
Another fucking Brady ring.

Sucks.
Ouch. Sorry @Oncy.

45-42 a good one for the neutral. Not a classic though.

This was a team who scored 10 points against buffalo. TEN!

How many times did the commentators say "where is the safety help?" For both teams.

How many times did the commentators say "where is the safety help?" For both teams.
That's the story of our season. Tight as fuck at the line but just give up chunks of yardage over the top to average offenses.

We have massively missed Shazier.
I am livid with the play calling though. That onside kick. I can't even fucking believe it. AND we then took them 3 and out!!! If that was on their 20 yard line instead of our 35 we tie that game. We didn't even make it hard for them.
Then how the fuck don't you kick the field goal as soon as Bryant takes us to the 15 yard line? There were 40 seconds left, THATS when you attempt an onside kick, it doesnt happen you lose by 7 instead of 3! So fucking what!

All night poor play calling, poor defending, poor execution.

I'm really genuinely thinking Tomlin should go. He won't like but fuck me how do you have a roster with ROETHLISBERGER, Brown, Bell, Juju, Bryant, Gay, Shazier, Heyward, Boswell....it goes on and on, and still fuck it up every year. Not through losing to the better team but absolute shitty play calling and game management.
How do you fucking cut James Harrison when Shazier is done?
HOW DO YOU CALL A FUCKING ONSIDE KICK WITH 3 FUCKING MINUTES REMAINING AND ONE SCORE IN IT?!

Shameful crap. This season is a massive what if.

That's the story of our season. Tight as fuck at the line but just give up chunks of yardage over the top to average offenses.

We have massively missed Shazier.
I am livid with the play calling though. That onside kick. I can't even fucking believe it. AND we then took them 3 and out!!! If that was on their 20 yard line instead of our 35 we tie that game. We didn't even make it hard for them.
Then how the fuck don't you kick the field goal as soon as Bryant takes us to the 15 yard line? There were 40 seconds left, THATS when you attempt an onside kick, it doesnt happen you lose by 7 instead of 3! So fucking what!

All night poor play calling, poor defending, poor execution.

I'm really genuinely thinking Tomlin should go. He won't like but fuck me how do you have a roster with ROETHLISBERGER, Brown, Bell, Juju, Bryant, Gay, Shazier, Heyward, Boswell....it goes on and on, and still fuck it up every year. Not through losing to the better team but absolute shitty play calling and game management.
How do you fucking cut James Harrison when Shazier is done?
HOW DO YOU CALL A FUCKING ONSIDE KICK WITH 3 FUCKING MINUTES REMAINING AND ONE SCORE IN IT?!

Shameful crap. This season is a massive what if.
I agree with every word.

Vikings just about find every way to lose in the playoffs. Almost did it again. 17-0 up.

21-20 down.

Did a Falcons where the play call should have been run run run kick with no time remaining.

Fuck it up. And give Brees over a minute left to get another FG.

Down 24-23 with one snap remaining.

Diggs with the walk off 60 yard TD.

WOW!!!

Still the same bullshit play calling manual though right?

Ben had a couple of thinly veiled digs in the post match.

I don't mind being beaten. Really I don't.
I just HATE losing.
Yesterday we didn't get beat. We lost.

Credit to the Jags and a huge 45 point haul but annoyingly that's not what cost us. It's the 52 points we should have scored and didn't.

I doubt Shazier will play again. So we need serious strength at LB, ILB to start with. We will need a QB if not 18 then for sure 19, meanwhile Brown and Bell get another year older.

This is going to be the some of the best players to never win a ring.

I'm still seething.
Tomlin is doing my nut.

I hope we shore up our O-line and our secondary.
We lost so many games because Ben wasnt protected and because we gave up long yardage plays time and again. Getting 15 yards against the Steelers was easy. I dont know if they do stats for stuff like that but id be surprised if any team was as poor as us when it comes to stopping long yardage gains.
The more things change

Brady questionable for Sunday..
Imagine at the start of the season if you said the championship games would be quarterbacked back Foles, Keenum, Bortles and Hoyer.

As if Brady won't play. Bullshit standard Patriots (Manchester United) type of crap.

Jags went super cautious and it cost them. 1st 3 quarters they just went out and matched them. 4th quarter they went 'dont lose' and it cost them.
As if Brady wasn't going to have ONE quarter

That's the Superbowl ruined for me.
:(

Jags went super cautious and it cost them. 1st 3 quarters they just went out and matched them. 4th quarter they went 'dont lose' and it cost them.
As if Brady wasn't going to have ONE quarter

That's the Superbowl ruined for me.
:(
Don't know about that. The 3-18 killed them for sure. But they were starting to hurt. Cambell, Darius, someone else i've forgotten got banged up. All of a sudden we had options.

Gilmore just paid back that contract with that swat. He's been bang average this season up until that point.

Neil Reynolds: "Dallas, what is it like playing in Philadelphia?"

Dallas Clark: "Fun fact for you Neil, Philadelphia is the only stadium in the whole NFL I never played in"

Awkward...

Just finished the Patriots game.

Great game. Bortles played pretty well but the Patriots adjusted at half time and managed to stop Fournette more often. That put pressure on Bortles at 3rd down and he didn't come through in the secodn half.

I wonder how Gronk is, he didn't look good getting up from that hit.

Brilliant win for the Pats. Super Bowl would not be the same without us! Amendola came up big for two TDS and what a swat by Gilmore. I want him playing ahead of Karius.
Now on to Minnesota to play the Eagles.

Back
Top Bottom